• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Partially Resolved - Cititrader.com withdrawal issue

I am having an issue with a company
Just to set the message CLEAR, ALL POSTS I MADE WERE AND ARE GENUINE,

this guy(elijah from cititrader) who said above said: " remove all fake posts or we will go to the NZ government"

all my posts are true and cititrader have said very real threats of exposing details and withholding money befor my boyfriend got involved.

We were merely sharing our success together and now cititrader says they will not pay, they could get to the 99th excsue and will not pay

I have some information for Jason.

A client could select random people online, give them the account password, and invite them to trade the account. This would be a violation of your company's terms of service, but would not break any laws. Go ahead and report Weini to the government of New Zealand if you want to waste the time and effort of government employees. Your "big internet fraud and scammer" complaint won't go anywhere, since no laws were broken.

If your company was a properly regulated one in a country with very strict laws, you just might have a chance - if and only if the government regulations, NOT the rules you make up (and have been proven to change at least once) were broken.

As it is, Wieni and her BF could easily end up posting from each other's FaceBook accounts. Your "proof" wouldn't hold up in any court - assuming there was a court that would bother to hear your accusations.

How many more excuses will CitiTrader make up to not pay money owed to a client? Why am I sure that if you drop this whole FaceBook silliness that you would have a brand new reason to not give Weini her money?

Weiniwinslow , That's just rude! Threatening you with canceling your withdrawal if you will not annoy them!

Dear CitiTrader/Jeff.
You are NOT the owner of his money, he is the owner of his own money and if he wants to withdrawal you MUST proceed. Who do you think you are to not let Weiniwinslow take his money?
Involving matters such his posts here or the fact he complains a lot with his withdrawal request is just low! very low! Do yourself a favor and give this man his money.
I'm in the forex world since 2005 and I have never seen such a shameless approach such this one. I saw bigger scammers and liars, but at least they didn't have the courage to do what you did.

You are NOT the owner of his money, he is the owner of his own money and if he wants to withdrawal you MUST proceed. Who do you think you are to not let Weiniwinslow take his money?

Her money, but good point.

Of course, if CitiTrader is just a bucketshop, then client losses are Cititrader's gains and client gains are CitiTrader's losses.

How about it Jason? Is CitiTrader just a bucketshop that only profits when clients lose (or can't withdraw)? Remain silent and the answer will be obvious.

Her money, but good point.

Of course, if CitiTrader is just a bucketshop, then client losses are Cititrader's gains and client gains are CitiTrader's losses.

How about it Jason? Is CitiTrader just a bucketshop that only profits when clients lose (or can't withdraw)? Remain silent and the answer will be obvious.

The answer is obvious;)

I hope you are following this thread Jason,

MARK MY WORDS:

this isnt the last of this. and im taking this all the way. with every day that passes it is doing damages to cititrader i cannot undo. if only you had done the right thing

you are a thief, stealing off people and living happily, very very wrong. you will never find true happiness

My apology :)
Pharaoh - Have you seen any other problems with this company in the past?

Check the thread tags farther down the page. Those connect to a couple of other threads. In one, CitiTrader managed to get the person complaining to remove all the text of his posts. In another, a CitiTrader employee pretended to be a client and was claiming that everything was fine with the company.

Sent an email to Jason saying pay me or else case will be opened and they will be found guilty, which will hopefully put them out of business

Back