PayCo - pay.co

PayCo PR

Pay.Co Representative
Good day! I'm John,
Official representative of PayCo. Payco is an online payment system that caters unique, flexible, and secured way of sending and receiving money online from a selected funding source.
PayCo's main benefits:
fast and secure online money transfers in just a second
no amount limits - from 0.01$ up to 10000$
different currencies incl. USD, EUR, GBP, IDR, RUR, INR
sending money to e-mails (no pre-registration of beneficiary required)
online support 24/5 by mail and chat
resolution center with professional assistance
online business merchants are welcomed
available in most of World countries
the lowest fees on the market
affiliate program with 50% from every transfer of referred client
We are a fast growing company with a fast growing number of secured, happy, and contented clients, merchants, and account holders. Thousands of clients are joining PayCo everyday. Thousands of them are sending great feedback. Do you want to be a part of this great community and experience such great and secured service? Simple. Be a PayCo member!
And by the way, we are now offering 5$ bonus for new accounts. Yes, 5$! How amazing is that? Register now at pay.co/registration be part of this global community!
Have question? Feel free to ask us by mail support@pay.co

I am in doubt in this company is legit or scam company. The experience I got

1. Slow response from support
2. Live support is always offline
3. Incompetent of staff to verify docs. They can't differential what is first name and last name.
They rejected the docs by giving the reason that the name is not matched due to first and last name format.
4. Tried to deposit by local banks. Filled up form but received email without banking info. Replied the e-mail and waited 26 hours no response.

Conclusion: Payment processor must act fast to response clients. Timeliness is very important as it involves of monetary transactions.

Please try to improve yourself first!

Good day,

I wish to alert everyone that PayCo may start to scam as my withdrawal has been 1 week and it is still pending.

Sent many e-mails to them and they never bother to reply you. When I emailed that I am going to mark you as scam, they replied this

Hello,We apologize for the delay. As per our Transactions Review Team, your request is under review. They will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Even I asked live support, they kept on give the reason "under review" and you will receive your money soon.

Please be aware!

I have the same experience that they rejected my docs several times until now. The services are slow, live chat is always in offline mode. E-mail - no response at all.

All the inquiries are handled by the support and I never see someone from Management to answer or assist you to resolve the problem.

I'd like Malaysia.j and Friendi to explain their relationship. I expect this to be done within 24 hours.

I'd like Malaysia.j and Friendi to explain their relationship. I expect this to be done within 24 hours.

Friendi is my referral whom I introduced him to PayCo. He is having the trouble of getting the account to be verified. He can show all the e-mails that related to the verification issue.

I was introduced by jason to use Payco so he could transfer me commission payment. But it has been 2 months my verification was rejected several times.

Some of your posts appear to be from the same location.

Yes, Friendi was here this morning to use my scanner to rescan his docs. And I told him about my withdrawal issue with PayCo too.

You can ask him to furnish you further info on the emails sent by payco on such rejections to prove otherwise.

Back