Pending withdrawals from DailyCoinMine.com

Mzwakhe@2

Recruit
I think I have been scammed by daily coin mine,They told me I should invest $300 worth of Bitcoins then their professionals with trade on my behalf and I will get a certain percentage daily of my earnings. When I try to withdraw was told the minimum withdrawal is $2000 then it happens that I reached the minimum withdrawal amount then now they telling me that I should pay 10% of tax before they process my withdrawal. I tried to cancel the account several times but no response. Their website address is : dailycoinmine.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-135434.png
    Screenshot_20180309-135434.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 0
I think I have been scammed by daily coin mine,They told me I should invest $300 worth of Bitcoins then their professionals with trade on my behalf and I will get a certain percentage daily of my earnings. When I try to withdraw was told the minimum withdrawal is $2000 then it happens that I reached the minimum withdrawal amount then now they telling me that I should pay 10% of tax before they process my withdrawal. I tried to cancel the account several times but no response. Their website address is : dailycoinmine.com
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Updated

Back