• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Phoenix Advisors Limited

Asking questions about a company
Oh, Boy

Well, here in France, these last 4 to 5 years, thousands had been scammed by unauthorized
brokerage or binary’s fraudsters and now its continuing with fake law, recovery firms, and so on…

Of course we perfectly know the behind, however consumers still get caught.

As well a firm called Warning Trading based in Bulgaria Sophia, offers similar services , for french
victims, however these guys EXIST ! you even see them on French TV and lately their 2 Paris Bar
Lawyers are been named and pictured on their website, in event of malpractice of the company their clients need to proceed via Bulgarian law/court ai ai ai…...
Initially 2 years back they charged 600 euro now 800-950 euro to open a case, as well at the time their recovery procedures were based, said, on negotiations, either with various firms (scam) and Banks.
Ok, they did manage some refunding’s, cost of 20% for their clients, 2014 Wordpay had decided chargeback during a precise time frame , which they did manage to catch for some of their clients,
Other victims (just a matter of timing luck) without any lawyers or whatever costs, managed as well recovery of funds from worldpay.

This of course is as well, a fresh and young company (a first time try ! ) never ever been involved in anything of the kind, lately they did discover that probably their initial strategy of negotiating, might just not be sufficient, however 300 victims mentioned on their website (January 2015 and that’s only their clients involved with worldpay chargebacks)
So they hold a whole bunch of clients (file fees are yearly fees, not so bad, by the way the main guy is doing a lot of worldwide travelling, lots of videos on their website….) anyway in the mean time they sure noticed that out of court actions will just not work, the only way is by legal means !

Which of course has a serious cost, Lawyers have to be paid ! Lately two French Lawyers faces show up on their website, and new client contracts are established,

requesting some 2000,00 euro, just to start legal actions…….

So GUYS be extremely careful, you are better off with your own private Law office

On the other hand, I can't picture ANY bank turning around and trying to prosecute a trader (and also a client of the bank) for the act of depositing with an unregulated and probably illegal broker. As we can clearly see here in Scam Alerts, many traders are not skilled enough to know about the broker's legal status, and the effort to deposit, trade, and withdraw certainly doesn't even hint at an attempt by the trader to commit a crime. "Negligent deposit" is just blaming the victim who's been ripped off. The worst your own bank will do is tell someone who keeps doing this to take their business to another bank.

I sure would like to agree with you…..however lately i was interviewed by some high Eu.Financial Police authority’s, the first thing they asked me “are you aware filling an account with an unauthorized Brokerage firm is Illigal in this country” !

Well….sorry I was fooled by a clone Firm…..

In event of me sending funds abroad, my bank should actually apply various AML’s, however

I had send funds to an inland bank, which then disappeared via Worldpay/Algocharge , so

Its not ME the scammer …….but tricky stuff

That’s why when getting involved with Fraud, first thing Police Police….secure your behind.

I sure would like to agree with you…..however lately i was interviewed by some high Eu.Financial Police authority’s, the first thing they asked me “are you aware filling an account with an unauthorized Brokerage firm is Illigal in this country” !

Well….sorry I was fooled by a clone Firm…..

In event of me sending funds abroad, my bank should actually apply various AML’s, however

I had send funds to an inland bank, which then disappeared via Worldpay/Algocharge , so

Its not ME the scammer …….but tricky stuff

That’s why when getting involved with Fraud, first thing Police Police….secure your behind.

Sad to hear that.. actually feedback research on the particular company could be very helpful in avoiding scams. I'm almost sure that you're not first who were scammed and even quick search in google can reveal their true colors..

Always and still involved with major regulated Brokers, no problems, until I check on a wrong name, in the meantime some are already sitting behind Bars, doesn’t make me feel sad. Never been involved in such court cases, but things move fast, however I sure do wonder how civil action is to handle gains/profit.

Forget Google, in fact they should face court action for illegal advertising, but I believe it would probably take 300 years to sue them.

Your country’s regulator, the first step for verifications.

Oscarra,

I'll wager that the guys who threatened you had one of two goals.

1. They are sick of dealing with so many complaints and want to scare some people away.

And/Or

2. They want to frighten the hell out of investors to get them to do a careful check before investing.

Even if it's all #2, this sort of tactic would make it easier for scammers to escape notice, so I'm against it.

If it's #1, they aren't likely to prosecute (more work) and would face vicious press attacks for assaulting a crime victim.

In any event, complaining to a bank and asking for a chargeback doesn't always need to involve the finance cops. If a bank had a client prosecuted for something like this, they'd quickly find themselves shot on clients as soon as the press ran with "Bank protects robbers from victim"

Hi Team,

I've question, if Phoenix Advisors can only help with chargeback process and bank will do the refund successfully from chargeback request, then no need to pay any charges (%20) to Phoenix advisors right

Reading through this thread, it become apparent to me that our FPA need a section for “Step-by-step process on how to make charge-back on credit card deposit” along with “What CC details not to give out to brokers”. Also, a list of what type of charge-back they can do to recover their scammed money would be most helpful.

Getting back any money from unregulated brokers and service providers is extremely difficult (in fact next to nil) but I see that most Traders having problems with their brokers/service providers come here to the FPA expecting some “miracles” in recovering their money from some brokers/service providers registered in some exotic island nation.

Phoenix Advisors Ltd is onto the right type of business in the recovery of “scammed money”, but I would think they too will have “mission impossible” to recover money from unregulated brokers/service providers.

However, Phoenix Advisors Ltd can play a big part in the FPA by giving educated advices to Traders who have been scammed or have problem in recovering their money. That way they can build up their credentials.

In return, Phoenix Advisors Ltd can take on cases (with their 20% commission of course) which have any hope of being resolved. And for those “mission impossible” cases…well…just give the bitter and brutal truth/opinion.

Dear Gasper,

We're indeed sorry that we cannot help in your case and you've got all the rights to be upset when you made so much virtual profits. However, this is how those companies work and you will never get a penny of profit out of them. Getting a successful refund of your own funds being locked on the account or wiped out by the account managers is most often impossible to retrieve. Simply avoid this market and try looking for verified proper investment opportunities.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.

This type of educated advice is to the point and truthful in every aspect of the circumstances regarding unregulated brokers/service providers. No waste of anybody's time and straight to the point!

I am getting behind here………..

On this thread I noticed victims been cold called by phoenix………end of the story !

Reading through this thread, it become apparent to me that our FPA need a section for “Step-by-step process on how to make charge-back on credit card deposit” along with “What CC details not to give out to brokers”. Also, a list of what type of charge-back they can do to recover their scammed money would be most helpful.

Getting back any money from unregulated brokers and service providers is extremely difficult (in fact next to nil) but I see that most Traders having problems with their brokers/service providers come here to the FPA expecting some “miracles” in recovering their money from some brokers/service providers registered in some exotic island nation.

Phoenix Advisors Ltd is onto the right type of business in the recovery of “scammed money”, but I would think they too will have “mission impossible” to recover money from unregulated brokers/service providers.

However, Phoenix Advisors Ltd can play a big part in the FPA by giving educated advices to Traders who have been scammed or have problem in recovering their money. That way they can build up their credentials.

In return, Phoenix Advisors Ltd can take on cases (with their 20% commission of course) which have any hope of being resolved. And for those “mission impossible” cases…well…just give the bitter and brutal truth/opinion.

---
Ok, I will try to follow bank with chargeback request to refund my money .. in case if they can't help then i can get help from Phoenix Advisors so mean time i can cancel my case from Phoenix Advisors as per agreement "free to cancel this agreement by sending an e-mail to Advisor before a successful refund is made to the client"

Note: I was made agreement with Phoenix Advisors on 23rd September 2015..

Please check and advice if i can cancel my agreement my sending email to advisor ..

Back