• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Phoenix Advisors Limited

Asking questions about a company
In any event, complaining to a bank and asking for a chargeback doesn't always need to involve the finance cops. If a bank had a client prosecuted for something like this, they'd quickly find themselves shot on clients as soon as the press ran with "Bank protects robbers from victim"

# 3. They hate to see money disappear …….

to be more precis, in this country, the French AMF regulator instruct victims to file criminal charges against non authorized firms proposing investment…., an investigation Judge was named, tracing numerous broker websites and their fund collecting methods.

Chargeback rules are not new, however every new day scam firms (license suspended or fully fake) still manage to collect funds, quite some victims, many elderly persons, trusted their account managers, (who eventually blew the account or disappeared) these victims never traded , many didn’t even manage to print out their historic or account balance, the regulators instruction make sense to me, by the way forwarding a criminal complaint to your bank, sure will trigger some alarm bells.

Country’s regulator normally provide sufficient information’s, if involved with a clean firm, most likely no need for chargeback procedures ?

---
Ok, I will try to follow bank with chargeback request to refund my money .. in case if they can't help then i can get help from Phoenix Advisors so mean time i can cancel my case from Phoenix Advisors as per agreement "free to cancel this agreement by sending an e-mail to Advisor before a successful refund is made to the client"

Note: I was made agreement with Phoenix Advisors on 23rd September 2015..

Please check and advice if i can cancel my agreement my sending email to advisor ..

Hi Team,

Please check and advice. thanks

Perumaga,

It depends on exactly what the agreement you signed said. The wording might require you to pay 20% even if the broker suddenly changes it's mind and refunds you. Or, it may give you full rights to seek other solutions and only to pat Phoenix is the any refund is directly due to their efforts.

My suggestion for the future - try chargebacks yourself and seek out paid assistance only if that fails.

@Perumaga

Dear sir and all the other users,

As far as I am concerned it was really strange to see your question concerning not paying the commission for our services, especialy as the legal advisor who's working with you and who's a friend of mine has updated me on the case. Everyone should know that Perumaga tried to open the disputes on the transactions himself before he reached to us and 4 banks required a lot of work to do in order to even open and then proceed with the disputes. Therefore it would be completely unfair to us for all the amount of work on our side involving legal analysis and attorney's work. Period.

Mr Perumaga just spoke with the legal advisor who's been helping him all this time since September and put a lot of effort into resolving his case. From what I can see from his last post, the client has dropped his idea and realized it would be against any fairness of a proper business relationship if you could just use a company's services requiring a lot of time and effort [with 0 fees upfront and a commission involved only if we are able to successfully get a refund for our client] in accordance to the prior agreement in order to get a refund and then just get off with it as it would be a simple rip off which can be sued.

If a client believes that the story is different and we've done something wrong that would not be in his favour, he's free to say so at any time but I believe everything is clear now as well :)

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.

Dear sir,

We've never done a single cold call as indeed we are aware of legal consequences of such action very well. Our customers come to us themselves, we are never pushy about it and we simply offer our help without any upfront money being involved.
The contact data comes only from our customers themselves when they decide to work with us. Moreover, unlike anyone else we are earn money based solely on our results therefore we do our best to get our customers a successful refund every single time.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.

Dear Oscarra,

I have to quote my previous post in here as you either missed it or decided to ignore it on purpose. Please read it and get your facts straight.

If you decide to ignore what I said once more then I will have to assume you're trolling on purpose as it's easy to attack anyone and anything anonymously online without engaging into any meritorical discourse..

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Phoenix Advisors Ltd

Last edited:
On November 2, I send them a private message here on FPA to "Phoenix Advisors Limited" explaining to them my case with the broker "4XP-Forex Place LTD" .
I asked them if they could help me, if "Phoenix Advisors Limited" could help recover money cheated by this broker.
Even today November 23, Marcin Iglicki Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer Phoenix Advisors Ltd, he has not answered me the private message that I sent to him.

Hello sir,

I apologize for the delay, saw your message in the thread now, somehow the notification for your private message didn't pop up earlier at all and it was lost amongst all the other posts we receive here.

I have read what you wrote in the private message now. We can send you a questionnaire for more specific details, however, as the whole case took place via wire transfer back with a no more existent deregulated broker in 2012 it does not look promising at all.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Phoenix Advisors Ltd

¡Finally! .. It seems that Phoenix Advisors can only help recover the money, if the broker is still operating.
In my case they can not help me, the broker cheated me money, but the broker is not operational, the broker disappeared and with it, also my money.
They can only help in special cases.
every time I see more difficult to recover the money swindled by a broker who disappeared with the money from customers.

If your broker has closed shop and disappeared, how can you expect anybody to trace them and recover your money for you?
I would imagine even Interpol would have trouble tracing such scam broker as it would involve heavy expenses, manpower, and time.

Back