Pipsmatter.com

Hi Kire,

In regards to the mobile screen shots, I don't open trades using mobile, the screenshot was taken of existing and open trades. I never open trades on the phone all trades are open at the station and during the live trading rooms.

- Q1: I have already sent the brokerage a cancellation of the agreement, they sent me an email back (before my emails were closed) that the agreement will be canceled within 30 days. They don't respond to me at all and the reason they replied is because I was contacting people who work there via social media, then I received a reply. 30 days are up on March 15 but I have already prepared all the necessary documentation to send to the regulators (CYSEC).

- Q2: As stated above, I will be taking them to the regulators as I have direct email correspondence from the business emails regarding the matter. Either way, I will trade up the funds, but I need withdrawals of at least 4,000 euros a month to support family and the business.

In general, I plan the regulators/broker to pay for the losses, both mine and the traders as they were not done by me or anyone at my firm and that can be proven, I have telephone recordings and even received threats from their "muscle", and I still do get calls from this guy threatening me.

The only way I can help you is in the above stated way, if you want to file a case and leave bad reviews I really can't stop you, all I can do is continue to service people as I am now and take the above steps.

I promised that the broker would cover, not us. We lost too, not just the follower.

That promise was done after the losses happened on the account, not before.

The losses also came when the brokerage traded on our account, not us.

That promise was done after the losses happened on the account, not before.

The losses also came when the brokerage traded on our account, not us.

Have you filed a formal complaint with the broker's regulator? If so, please post details.

Hi,

As stated i my last reply to Kire, I cannot discriminate the broker due to our agreements, they will cause much bigger problems than anyone else as this is written by law. Refer to my post above.

The proposition is, and was, clear. We all lost and the broker would pay, not just 1 person lost, but 9 including me.

When you refer above you will see what steps will be taken.

so the broker is willing to pay $355 for one of your losses.Have a look at the attachment you lost 20% of my account not the broker on one trade.How brilliant are you.And you are teaching trade management.My question to you and your employers why was I the guy half way across the world after coming home from work seeing that the account was in trouble to notify you guys? WTF were you doing if you weren't managing the accounts? Thats my question.Also if you knew there was some problems the first night with this broker.Insted of making promisses and continuing maybe you should have stopped.Sorry but this problem is on you not me.Have a look for yourself at the attached trade.I think you should be paying it.At least what you lost.And in regards to this being some service through mirroring I have now known you Since last January 2016 and almost invested $10k with you.I guessed the penny dropped when I did a background check.You guys were in switzerland.The company was registerd in Marshall islands and when stefan sent me the transfer of funds the bank was in czech republic the brakes went on.I thought what could go wrong if now I invested in my own account.Anyway it is what it is.But I am not happy about it and especially you running away for over 2 months.Communicate.You just left without telling me whats going on.What am I supposed to think? It's in your hands and your reputation now hopefully you do the right thing and don't come up with more excuses Dennis.because that's all I have heard so.I'm sure you know what my paypal account is if you want to do the right thing.

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 0
Report them to the regulators. I've seen more than one company shift gears from "If you report, you'll NEVER get your money!:" to "Please tell the regulator everything is OK and we'll send your money!"

Report them to the regulators. I've seen more than one company shift gears from "If you report, you'll NEVER get your money!:" to "Please tell the regulator everything is OK and we'll send your money!"

Report what? A mirror account? Are you kidding me?

Before you start leaving BS information get your facts together.... its a mirror account, there are at least another 100K of them only for cTrader, not to mention MT4 and other "mirror" services and you follow them by yourself.

Regulators APPROVE mirror services because the BROKER that provides it... in this case Pepperstone, has licenses to provide this and YOU FOLLOW at your OWN risk.

so the broker is willing to pay $355 for one of your losses.Have a look at the attachment you lost 20% of my account not the broker on one trade.How brilliant are you.And you are teaching trade management.My question to you and your employers why was I the guy half way across the world after coming home from work seeing that the account was in trouble to notify you guys? WTF were you doing if you weren't managing the accounts? Thats my question.Also if you knew there was some problems the first night with this broker.Insted of making promisses and continuing maybe you should have stopped.Sorry but this problem is on you not me.Have a look for yourself at the attached trade.I think you should be paying it.At least what you lost.And in regards to this being some service through mirroring I have now known you Since last January 2016 and almost invested $10k with you.I guessed the penny dropped when I did a background check.You guys were in switzerland.The company was registerd in Marshall islands and when stefan sent me the transfer of funds the bank was in czech republic the brakes went on.I thought what could go wrong if now I invested in my own account.Anyway it is what it is.But I am not happy about it and especially you running away for over 2 months.Communicate.You just left without telling me whats going on.What am I supposed to think? It's in your hands and your reputation now hopefully you do the right thing and don't come up with more excuses Dennis.because that's all I have heard so.I'm sure you know what my paypal account is if you want to do the right thing.

Kire, my employment has nothing to do with this.

All I am hearing from you too is excuses. I made it clear, there is no way I will give you a cent for the losses created on my account too and other people that followed. You can complain all you want but you followed with your OWN consent, no one called you to follow and all of this has already been discussed, take responsibility for your actions and don't blame.

I stated it numerous times, I will wait for the broker to pay, but as you can see from others too, brokers have more rights than us... a good example is IronFx... where a client from Germany wanted his funds back and put their info and story on FPA and got sued...

Stop threatening me for FOLLOWING A MIRROR ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN.

I said I will help you, myself and the other 5 people by getting all or at least some of the funds.

I am now waiting for the confirmation of the CANCELLATION of the agreement AS IT STATES in my previous message.

Stop threatening me and take responsibility for your actions, NOT ONCE DID I ASK YOU TO FOLLOW.... YOU followed by YOURSELF.

Now Kire and the rest of the people screaming random nonsense, get facts before you speak.

I will nevertheless, even if you make a million complains wrap up what I started with the broker and have the funds to myself and the others, including you, not matter if it takes a week or 2 months.

Have a good day.

Back