Please advice

Guys, If you can see that someone is spamming in the forum then PLEASE hit "! REPORT" button at the bottom of the spam post to report about that Guy. Lets make this forum SPAM FREE :)

Hi guys! Just need your point of view.
Is it better to trade with single or several brokers ?

If you are a manual trader and you have multiple accounts trading the same system it would be difficult to place trades in all of them, especially if you use market orders to enter/exit those trades. One account (in a regulated broker) is usually enough.

If you are a manual trader and you have multiple accounts trading the same system it would be difficult to place trades in all of them, especially if you use market orders to enter/exit those trades. One account (in a regulated broker) is usually enough.

I have seen many traders who prefer to do manual trades in their trading accounts. If we are careful and we know which type of trading must be done then we will get much more trading opportunities and that will help us in becoming expert traders :)

Hi guys! Just need your point of view.
Is it better to trade with single or several brokers ?
It is better to trade with several brokers. How many, depends on your funds and your managing your brokers. I trade with 3 at this time.

It really depends on how good at multi-tasking you are. If you are good at it, you might as well spread your funds between 2-3 brokers for more security. If you're not one account is more than enough,

It really depends on how good at multi-tasking you are. If you are good at it, you might as well spread your funds between 2-3 brokers for more security. If you're not one account is more than enough,

Yes, you are right as it makes sense to distribute our risks so that we will have the opportunity to control our trading and also make sure that we are having backup funds for our trading :)

Indeed. I still remember what happened with a number of brokers after the CHF drama. These things don't happen often, but it's good to be prepared for them.

Indeed. I still remember what happened with a number of brokers after the CHF drama. These things don't happen often, but it's good to be prepared for them.

This is the reason you should not keep all of your money in a broker's account. Only deposit the required margin and keep your investment at some place else.

This is the reason you should not keep all of your money in a broker's account. Only deposit the required margin and keep your investment at some place else.

I have seen that many times i got losses in my trading account just because i was not able to have any backup when i lost the trade in 1 account :(

In this regard, I would like to suggest you that you should work with more than one reputable broker, only if you can manage all accounts well.

Back