Please advice

I'm not particularly good at dividing my attention between several accounts, so I don't think I could work with more than two.

I'm not particularly good at dividing my attention between several accounts, so I don't think I could work with more than two.

Two are good, three are fine also. You can trade in every broker one by one. One trade on 1st broker, 2nd in 2nd and so on. Its not that difficult to manage your accounts in several brokers once you get going.

Two are good, three are fine also. You can trade in every broker one by one. One trade on 1st broker, 2nd in 2nd and so on. Its not that difficult to manage your accounts in several brokers once you get going.
The problem is, when I see a signal for an entry point I want to use it for all my accounts - well, my two accounts. I can juggle manually with two, but with three or more my reaction time gets a lot worse.

If you want to make the same trades on multiple accounts, there is trade copy software out there which can do it.

Or, if your system utilizes pending orders, you'll usually have time to enter several of these before the trigger price is hit, unless you are placing them right in front of a big news announcement.

Personally, I prefer to use one account for shorter term trading and another for longer term. Then I don't have to worry about this sort of thing.

The idea about the trade copy software is very good, actually. It hadn't even occurred to me to look for that.

Managed multiple account in different broker also as diverisify capital, I think still good if we open one account in different broker and trade all account, I ever read certain trader he managed account more than ten account and he was have capable to managed all.

Managed multiple account in different broker also as diverisify capital, I think still good if we open one account in different broker and trade all account, I ever read certain trader he managed account more than ten account and he was have capable to managed all.

We have to think about how we can do our trading in more than 1 Forex trading account. If we are having the right kind of trading knowledge then we will certainly get the required success :)

In order to my trading experience, my first and foremost advice is to choose a right broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading. There are almost thousands online broker in retail Fore market. So, it is very much difficult to choose a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. We the traders first of all have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds with certainly including real trading facilities.

In order to my trading experience, my first and foremost advice is to choose a right broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading. There are almost thousands online broker in retail Fore market. So, it is very much difficult to choose a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. We the traders first of all have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds with certainly including real trading facilities.

If you believe in regulated brokers, why are you showing the MXTrade logo in your avatar. From what I can tell, they are completely unregulated. Instead, they've been the subject of a Cysec warning:

http://cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=cd7d1b79-01d7-4dd6-bd96-85913eea68bb

Back