Please advice

As we knows that forex is not an easy business and there are also some scam brokers in this business, so it is suggested that we should work with several brokers not stick with only one broker in order to avoid any terrible situation.

As we knows that forex is not an easy business and there are also some scam brokers in this business, so it is suggested that we should work with several brokers not stick with only one broker in order to avoid any terrible situation.

Whenever we are doing in the Forex markets we have to deal with many of the uncertain times and this is one of them :(

If you are newbie then you should stick with only one reliable broker, never trade with several broker as it can risky and will make to complicated, work with only one reputable broker and try to learn as well as earn as much as you can.

I am trader on several broker, but all only start with small capital, and still grateful all my broker still giving good service and everytime making withdraw money still processed smoothly

I am trader on several broker, but all only start with small capital, and still grateful all my broker still giving good service and everytime making withdraw money still processed smoothly

Yes it is always advisable to do our trading with more brokers on which we can trust so that we are having a diversified trading portfolio with us :D

If you only do forex trading, a single broker will be enough for you. But be sure that your broker is good. Do some research before selecting a broker. Check their regulations and other facilities. You will find different articles about what you need to know before selecting a broker. Read them.

Hello and welcome to this forum. It is better to deal with a single broker and sees how it works. Dealing with multi brokers can over-complicate things. You will become confuse and lose whatever progress you have made. Am i right guys?

Hello and welcome to this forum. It is better to deal with a single broker and sees how it works. Dealing with multi brokers can over-complicate things. You will become confuse and lose whatever progress you have made. Am i right guys?
Definitely.

Glad to see you sharing positive experience. Would you provide any guidance for smooth trading like in your case

Back