please all trader be careful from the SCAM XM.COM

ferial nagy

Private
On 29/10/2015 I opened an account with xm.com ( account number 2537881 ) and uploaded my documents at the same day.
On 30/10/2015 I received an email that my account is fully validated and i can deposit to start my trades.
Tow days later i deposited 990$ and started my trades and i achieved 2204$ as a profit.
On 5/11/2015 I requested a withdrawal with whole amount 3194$ just to try their honesty.
On 6/11/2015 they sent me my deposit only ( 990$ ) and they cancelled the profit ( 2204$ ) and I received an email from compliance department that my profit is cancelled and my account is disabled because my documents are not accepted although i received an email from them before that my documents are accepted and my account is fully validated.
I tried to contact them again to solve the problem and my account manager asked me for more documents and i already brought these documents signed and sealed and took photos for these documents by my mobile camera and sent them to the company and no reply.
I sent many mails to compliance department and my account manager but they ignore me.
I can confirm that this company is scam and cheats her clients.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 12 21.13.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 12 21.13.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenHunter_02 Nov. 12 21.15.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Nov. 12 21.15.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 12 21.16.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 12 21.16.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenHunter_04 Nov. 12 21.18.jpg
    ScreenHunter_04 Nov. 12 21.18.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 0
Send an invitation to compliance and your account manager. Ask them to come and join this discussion thread.

Dear Ferial Nagy,

We are always committed in providing excellent service to our clients and we take pride in our reputation. As a European Union regulated broker and since we comply with many authoritative bodies, there are certain procedures that we are bound to follow such as KYC (know your client).

I would like to highlight that the reason for closing your account and refunding back your initial deposit is due to the fact that upon additional review of your documents by our Compliance Department, it has been concluded that the documents you have provided us with show signs of alterations (digitally edited). You have been asked to post certified true copies of the document, but you were not willing to comply with our request.

In view of the above suspicion and as per our procedures, I kindly ask you to provide us with certified true copies of the KYC documents.

Kind regards,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

Dear Ferial Nagy,

We are always committed in providing excellent service to our clients and we take pride in our reputation. As a European Union regulated broker and since we comply with many authoritative bodies, there are certain procedures that we are bound to follow such as KYC (know your client).

I would like to highlight that the reason for closing your account and refunding back your initial deposit is due to the fact that upon additional review of your documents by our Compliance Department, it has been concluded that the documents you have provided us with show signs of alterations (digitally edited). You have been asked to post certified true copies of the document, but you were not willing to comply with our request.

In view of the above suspicion and as per our procedures, I kindly ask you to provide us with certified true copies of the KYC documents.

Kind regards,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

XM.com

One would have thought that if the documents were as you have suggested show sign of alterations, one would have thought that these would not have been accepted, and user not allowed to trade and that the user would not have received to effect a mail (I received an email from compliance department that my profit is cancelled and my account is disabled because my documents are not accepted although i received an email from them before that my documents are accepted and my account is fully validated.) This appears to be somewhat of a issue with some trading companies now which never happened years ago. I have been trading stocks for a long time but am seeing a rise in what would be called dishonest pratice now. I presume you refunded back to the same account that the money was sent from so why not the full amount as requested by the user. A case of you were hoping that he/she would have lost everything within the month. Would you have refunded his /her original amout if he/she had lost some money on a trade. Same rule applies I think I can be 99% sure the answer would have be NO.
I rest my case and let the members decide here what the think of XM.Com.

XM.com

One would have thought that if the documents were as you have suggested show sign of alterations, one would have thought that these would not have been accepted, and user not allowed to trade and that the user would not have received to effect a mail (I received an email from compliance department that my profit is cancelled and my account is disabled because my documents are not accepted although i received an email from them before that my documents are accepted and my account is fully validated.) This appears to be somewhat of a issue with some trading companies now which never happened years ago. I have been trading stocks for a long time but am seeing a rise in what would be called dishonest pratice now. I presume you refunded back to the same account that the money was sent from so why not the full amount as requested by the user. A case of you were hoping that he/she would have lost everything within the month. Would you have refunded his /her original amout if he/she had lost some money on a trade. Same rule applies I think I can be 99% sure the answer would have be NO.
I rest my case and let the members decide here what the think of XM.Com.
Thank you sir because you said what i want to say

Dear Ferial Nagy,

Kind regards,
Dear XM representative
As you said that my documents are not true so, why have you accepted it from the beginning?!
If you look to the screenshot of my deposit from my Neteller account, you will find that my account is verified and to verify Neteller account you should upload your documents and it should be verified.
You said " You have been asked to post certified true copies of the document, but you were not willing to comply with our request. " although I sent many certified documents such as a new electricity bill of this month, gas bill, a document from ministry proves my name and my address and both sides of my ID card and all these documents are signed and sealed.
All documents were photo copied by my mobile camera as I was asked from my account manager ( Mr Krikor )and sent to you but no reply.
In this reply you will find all documents I sent.
All I need is my money and I don't want to struggle with you here or in any other places because I will follow you in every place till I receive my money.
Please all look well to my documents and judge by yourselves

Attachments

• fifi id 2.jpg
    fifi id 2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1
  • fifi id.jpg
    fifi id.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 12 21.13.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Nov. 12 21.13.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ScreenHunter_06 Nov. 14 16.15.jpg
    ScreenHunter_06 Nov. 14 16.15.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 2
  • ScreenHunter_07 Nov. 14 16.28.jpg
    ScreenHunter_07 Nov. 14 16.28.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 2
  • ScreenHunter_08 Nov. 14 16.28.jpg
    ScreenHunter_08 Nov. 14 16.28.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 1
  • ScreenHunter_09 Nov. 14 16.28.jpg
    ScreenHunter_09 Nov. 14 16.28.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1
Dear XM representative
As you said that my documents are not true so, why have you accepted it from the beginning?!
If you look to the screenshot of my deposit from my Neteller account, you will find that my account is verified and to verify Neteller account you should upload your documents and it should be verified.
You said " You have been asked to post certified true copies of the document, but you were not willing to comply with our request. " although I sent many certified documents such as a new electricity bill of this month, gas bill, a document from ministry proves my name and my address and both sides of my ID card and all these documents are signed and sealed.
All documents were photo copied by my mobile camera as I was asked from my account manager ( Mr Krikor )and sent to you but no reply.
In this reply you will find all documents I sent.
All I need is my money and I don't want to struggle with you here or in any other places because I will follow you in every place till I receive my money.
Please all look well to my documents and judge by yourselves

Dear Ferial Nagy,

I understand your concerns, however, we do have doubts about authenticity of the documents and your identity. Scans and photos of the documents that you have provided us with until now are not certified copies.

Please note that we accept documents certified as true copies of the originals when certified by notary public, qualified practicing lawyers, or banks, and these document need to be sent via post to our head office.

If you have any further questions with regard to the above, I kindly ask to contact our Compliance Department.

Kind regards,

Back