• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 my money disappeared

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
My identity and my account was verified as your communication of 25.05.2015 Plus 500 conto aperto per negoziare il 25-05-2015.jpg

Instead I leave the considerations of all the final answer that you sent me:
Answer given by: Kate, 21 lug, 08:57:

Dear Mrs. Ortiz,

Thank you for your patience.

Following a thorough review of your claims, I would like to provide you with our final response on this matter.

You claim that you have opened a withdrawal request with the transaction number - #294875897 in the amount of 1000 EUR in account: "old_nenetrade@yahoo.it".
In addition, in ticket #764999 you claimed that at some point in time your equity reached the amount of over 34K EUR.

Our investigation proves that both claims are incorrect. According to our records, you have never opened a withdrawal request of 1000 EUR in the specified account or any withdrawal at all for that matter. In addition, withdrawal transaction #294875897 does not exist in our system.

Moreover, your account equity has never reached the amount of 34K EUR and when your account: "old_nenetrade@yahoo.it" was closed and the new account was created " "nenetrade@yahoo.it" (as you were informed by mail, of which you sent us a screenshot) you did not have any funds left on your account since they were lost in trading.

You are welcome to review the attached account statement that supports our findings.

Hopefully, I have clarified any unresolved matters you may have had regarding our platform and your trading on it. We have handled your complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure, a copy of which is attached.

Alternatively, you may treat this as our final response to your complaint. If you remain dissatisfied, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). FOS acts as an impartial adjudicator in disputes that cannot be resolved. If you do wish to refer your complaint to FOS, you should do so within six months from the date of this communication. You can contact FOS as follows:

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
London
E14 9SR
Telephone: +44 (0)800 023 4567
Financial Ombudsman Service: Banking, Insurance & Pensions Ombudsman UK
complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk

We have provided a link to the FOS explanatory leaflet for your ease of reference.your complaint and the ombudsman - our consumer leaflet

Yours sincerely,
Kate
Complaints Team
Plus500UK Ltd
-----------------------------

Plus500UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07024970) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 8 - 9 Talbot Court, London, EC3V 0BP, United Kingdom.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500UK Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

my answer
you say that the operation of drawing I made up? The screen that I have sent is a fake? Covering your account summary attached to the last transaction and is closed on 03.19.2015 while the screen that I have sent to me showing a balance of active 34.550k and is dated 14 / 05/2015 on 05/18/2015 have opened the new account nenetrade
yahoo.it where there are transazioni.Come can say that 34.550k were lost in the trade?
in Italian
voi dite che l'operazione di prelievo l'ho inventata? Lo screen che vi ho mandato è un falso?
riguardando il vostro conto sommario allegato l'ultima transazione si e chiusa il 19/03/2015 mentre lo screen che vi ho mandato mostrano un saldo a me attivo di 34.550k ed è datato 14/05/2015 il 18/05/2015 avete aperto il nuovo conto nenetrade@yahoo.it dove non ci sono transazioni.
Come potete affermare che 34.550k sono stati persi nel commercio?

If so,go and lodge a complaint with the FOS.Actually,I have my doubts,because I don't understand how an account running in Cyprus,could be under UK regulation.It could be a trick to buy time.

11/07/2015 I appealed to Cysec Plus500 UK is no longer now called Plus500Cy Ltd, I await response from Cysec.
I leave the matter for a final answer from the administrators sel compliance of plus500 merits an in-depth investigation, and thank you all for the relevant interventions.

If your account was with the UK branch, then ask the FCA and FOS too. The UK isn't like New Zealand (which allows the company to escape simply by deregistering).

I appealed to the FOS on 06/09/2015, still no answer.
How can I encourage and send the final answer Plus500?

ho presentato ricorso al FOS in data 09/06/2015, ancora nessuna risposta.
Come posso sollecitare ed inviare la risposta definitiva di Plus500?

Back