Plusoption Brokers.

It's always good to know if the broker willingly returns money to clients of if it only can happen via chargeback. Give your bank a week or so and then ask them to recheck if the money was a chargeback or was sent by Plus Option. Report back about what they say.

It's always good to know if the broker willingly returns money to clients of if it only can happen via chargeback. Give your bank a week or so and then ask them to recheck if the money was a chargeback or was sent by Plus Option. Report back about what they say.
Thank you Pharaoh. I'll do that. My bank told me to wait a couple of days to see if Plus Option will accept my withdrawal and if not they will demand a chargeback.

I'm very happy to report that I just got my money back from Plus Option without any verification of my account. I didn't request a chargeback from my bank. Actually the only thing I did was stop answering their phone calls and filed a complaint to Fibonatix in which I stated that Plus Option broke their Terms and Conditions under section 15 which clearly says that they should have verified my account before they accepted my deposit. Don't know if that is why I got my money back. I want to thank Pharaoh, Tatyana Povoroznyuk and Forex Peace Army for all support. Hope I will never go trough this again and I hope nobody else will too. Thanks guys. If I can help somehow someone please reply to this message, I should get an email and I will reply. Thanks once again.

Glad to hear you got your money back. Too bad we have to fight this battle one withdrawal at a time.

Even though Plus Option accepted my withdrawal and now I have no money on their account they still keep calling me. I don't answer to their phone calls but I will probably have to change my phone number if they don't stop soon.

I'm very happy to report that I just got my money back from Plus Option without any verification of my account. I didn't request a chargeback from my bank. Actually the only thing I did was stop answering their phone calls and filed a complaint to Fibonatix in which I stated that Plus Option broke their Terms and Conditions under section 15 which clearly says that they should have verified my account before they accepted my deposit. Don't know if that is why I got my money back. I want to thank Pharaoh, Tatyana Povoroznyuk and Forex Peace Army for all support. Hope I will never go trough this again and I hope nobody else will too. Thanks guys. If I can help somehow someone please reply to this message, I should get an email and I will reply. Thanks once again.
Hi there...I'm a Victim of PLUSOPTION, and I lost more than 6000USD in less than 3 days...any help!?

Sorry to hear you were scamed by Plus Option. Can you tell me did you lose 6000USD trading or you just made a deposit? Cause I didn't start trading with them, I just made a deposit without verification of my account and after I figured out they are scammers and that they should have verified my account before they took my deposit I sent them a couple of emails (none were answered). Then I filed a complaint to Fibonatix also with an email (also not answered) and after a couple of days my withdrawal (which I requested right away when I figured they are scammers and it was the same day I made a deposit) was accepted. Like I said I don't know if my complaint to Fibonatix had any part in acceptance of my withdrawal. You should probably request a chargeback from your bank on terms that no service was provided.

Sorry to hear you were scamed by Plus Option. Can you tell me did you lose 6000USD trading or you just made a deposit? Cause I didn't start trading with them, I just made a deposit without verification of my account and after I figured out they are scammers and that they should have verified my account before they took my deposit I sent them a couple of emails (none were answered). Then I filed a complaint to Fibonatix also with an email (also not answered) and after a couple of days my withdrawal (which I requested right away when I figured they are scammers and it was the same day I made a deposit) was accepted. Like I said I don't know if my complaint to Fibonatix had any part in acceptance of my withdrawal. You should probably request a chargeback from your bank on terms that no service was provided.
I was trading, Binary.

they even steal your money thru their APP. none of their phone numbers you can get thru. I'm shocked how UK is allowing this.

Sorry Hana. Don't know if my experience will help cause I didn't trade with them. I got suspicious before I started trading. As I said you should try to request a chargeback from your bank and go to the police with everything you can find on them. Take as many screenshots as you can. I honestly hope you will beat them and get your money back.

Back