Poor Money Management.

Bad money management can lead to lack of money. It's the basics of the Forex market. If you don't know how to control your money then you'd better not even start trading.

Bad money management can lead to lack of money. It's the basics of the Forex market. If you don't know how to control your money then you'd better not even start trading.

Yes, you are right, but nevertheless a lot of newbies think they are chosen one and they become a billionaire even without risk management.

newbies had big dreams but poor money management , all of them learn this thing with experience that profit and continuous profit taking is not possible without money management , plan and good strategy . They can not become billionaire with thousands of capital . Only realistic earning can be possible .

Poor money management leads towards loss our main objective should be learning and focus on money management skills because Forex market is unpredictable and we had to get familiar with the market trend and trade with solid strategies to get fruitful results.

Yes money management is very important. A poor money management ruins most of the unsuccessful traders. Not having a good money management and risk management policy are the reasons people fail. Most traders ignore it.

Money management is a great thing. The problem is that most traders don't follow it at all. It's especially true for the newcomers.

Yes you are right every one wants to become rich with no hard work . Moey management is a not easy it will not learn in less time. Poor money management is a cause of failure for most of the traders. I tried to learn it on micro account having good experience with it I apply it on standard account.

Money management should be learned as this will enable us to be successful profits. Without proper money management skills, we may suffer the consistent loss so it should be minimized by getting proper training or guide from the expert traders or by spending time in demo accounts to generate reasonable profit from risky Forex market.

I learned about money management when I started trading, but I hadn't paid much attention to it until I drained a couple of my deposits. Then I started using it and everything got much better.

It's a bit funny, when the broker compay representative writes, that you need to spend money wisely and so on, and at the same time their broker offers a newbie trader a 1:1000 leverage without explaining how to behave with it. A lot of brokers do such things.

Back