Resolved - Porter Finance Holding my Withdrawal

Suki2000

Recruit
I am having a problem withdrawing my money from Porter Finance. I have
met all the requirements from the accounts department in terms of
verification. I have not taken a bonus. After trading for about 3 months making some profits and withdrawals. Now i need to withdraw usd 2,100 which is profit on my account but they just keep giving the excuse that they are having technical difficulties. The last communication was that they are not sure when the withdrawal will be processed. Its now 7 weeks. What do i do?

I am having a problem withdrawing my money from Porter Finance. I have
met all the requirements from the accounts department in terms of
verification. I have not taken a bonus. After trading for about 3 months making some profits and withdrawals. Now i need to withdraw usd 2,100 which is profit on my account but they just keep giving the excuse that they are having technical difficulties. The last communication was that they are not sure when the withdrawal will be processed. Its now 7 weeks. What do i do?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Great. How do i invite them to the email thread.. is there a link i should use? kindly clarify

Porter Finance continues to play delaying tactics with my withdrawal request which is now over 2 months old. Since i put in this complaint and put them on the thread, they have repeatedly asked for my bank address which i have provided, even sent a google maps screen shot. Their last response is below. Still no indication as to if / when this will be processed

upload_2016-8-4_6-56-43.png

They are operating under a UK based company.
ORACLE STONE LTD
In the company database, it is interesting under
Nature of business (SIC)
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

Unfortunately FCA does not cover you.
Read the following article:
https://www.the-fca.org.uk/consumers/binary-options-uk

They have to be registered with the UK Gambling Commission!!!

You may also wish to read the Gambling Commission's article about binary options trading (link is external). In addition, the City of London Police recently published a warning (link is external) about binary options trading.

Back