• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
Tint request - if you post those as .jpg, I and others can load them directly on screen. As PDFs, I have to download them first.

The jpgs are too big to attach, so I can't attach them to the threads. The only thing that I can attach are the PDFs. I tried but they jpgs are just too big to attach to the threads.

Over 1 mb, I don't know why, I cropped the living daylights out of them.
Scrimpyscoot advised me that they are all BS anyway, even though I got an email through to JMRB Media's COO Amir Liberman. If I don't get anything back from him with regard to a settlement, he will be put on the thread that has all of the BIG NAMES on it.
He is digging for more info and is on a track to possibly breaking up Porter Finance, GMM, Panda TS and whomever else apart for good. Scrimpyscoot is more of a bull dog than me!! :)

My apologies, I have been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger since before Christmas. I will do my best to get the images up ASAP.
Thank you for your patience!
Mike

I want to add my experience to this sad list. I am owed £108,580 from Porter Finance/Oracle Stone Ltd. This is not in doubt as my account still shows the account balance and the legitimate withdrawal request 1 Dec 16. Only way they would give me any of my money back was after i signed a gagging order they would give me just £10,000!

I want to add my experience to this sad list. I am owed £108,580 from Porter Finance/Oracle Stone Ltd. This is not in doubt as my account still shows the account balance and the legitimate withdrawal request 1 Dec 16. Only way they would give me any of my money back was after i signed a gagging order they would give me just £10,000!

It looks like that they want to do a pre-settlement. Tell them you will talk with JMRB Media who owns them. Try to go to you credit card and get a chargeback, that's if you deposited through your credit card or debit card. Tell them that it was total fraud.

Back