• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
I got $23,000 back from Porter. I'm pretty sure they've started a list and are starting by "seniority" if you will. I had no idea. They just started refunding me

Congratulations!! I think that they are really running scared now, scurrying around before the next Knesset meeting on Feb. 28th. I hope that you are very happy, because I would be! :) Again, congratulations and don't hook up with another binary options company, they will do the same as Porter Finance. I am so happy for you!

It looks like that they want to do a pre-settlement. Tell them you will talk with JMRB Media who owns them. Try to go to you credit card and get a chargeback, that's if you deposited through your credit card or debit card. Tell them that it was total fraud.
Sorry I have been away. All has gone very quiet at PF? I have tried WinChargeBack but sadly my payments were too long ago (most recent in July 2016) to be eligible.

I have contacted Giambrone solicitors who apparently have already worked on behalf of other PF traders. My intention is to instruct them as I am getting no replies from any of the contact i have.

Everything has been silent for me from PF for quite sometime as they hate me. I emailed Danielle just last night and she is out today with an auto reply that has some very interesting information in it. I am not going with Giambrone as my money is winnings that were wrongly taken away from me.
The interesting information is that to in her absence to contact "info@snowcharge.net". I believe that THEY are the ones who are the payment processor and not GMM. I think that GMM is the actual builder of the binary option web sites. I have GMM's address, I am sure that Giambrone has it as well. If he doesn't, I will provide it for you and him. I also know who the owners are as well...I will provide that as well.
Mike

Everything has been silent for me from PF for quite sometime as they hate me. I emailed Danielle just last night and she is out today with an auto reply that has some very interesting information in it. I am not going with Giambrone as my money is winnings that were wrongly taken away from me.
The interesting information is that to in her absence to contact "info@snowcharge.net". I believe that THEY are the ones who are the payment processor and not GMM. I think that GMM is the actual builder of the binary option web sites. I have GMM's address, I am sure that Giambrone has it as well. If he doesn't, I will provide it for you and him. I also know who the owners are as well...I will provide that as well.
Mike
Mike, one extra snippet of info i got today, I replied to one of the PF support desk tickets that i had received some while ago and it was answered by Dalton Finance saying they did not recognise any of the names I had tried to contact. I went to the Dalton website and it is an exact copy of the PF website. Is this where they are getting ready to migrate to I wonder?

Mike, one extra snippet of info i got today, I replied to one of the PF support desk tickets that i had received some while ago and it was answered by Dalton Finance saying they did not recognise any of the names I had tried to contact. I went to the Dalton website and it is an exact copy of the PF website. Is this where they are getting ready to migrate to I wonder?

Post a copy. That may be enough to get Dalton on the ever-growing list of scam sites belonging to this group.

Great eyes Chris!! The web site is built exactly like Porter Finance and has Panda Trading Systems built into it just like Porter, this is definitely another GMM binary options company. The nail in the coffin is that Dalton Finance is on the same, exact server cluster in Munsbach, Luxembourg!! Is there any way of researching the servers to see what kind of companies are located on those same servers? The servers are:

ns0.dnsmadeeasy.com
ns1.dnsmadeeasy.com
ns2.dnsmadeeasy.com
ns3.dnsmadeeasy.com

(Domains Made Easy servers) Luxembourg seems to be a tax haven for any country. I think Luxembourg is sticking it to the rest of the EU with regard to taxation.

Greymountain is building them still and the guys behind Greymountain are trying to wring out as much scammed money before the authorities get to them.

Thanks for the info Chris!

Pharoah - This is a dead on copy of Porter Finance. I know how GMM builds their sites and they all behave the same way when you scroll the site.

The site, or company, was registered with Companies House in the UK on January 27th, 2017. Every.Single.Day.

Persons with Significant Control: Mr. Eduardo Rogriguez Cedillo - same as Porter Finance. New name involved with this company is Riverrun Partners Ltd. I do believe that this is the third or fourth iteration of "Skyrunway.com" and "Running Forest", these people are a never ending group of thieves!!

Through some digging on the internet, Panda Trading Systems has changed their name to ClickiriTech. Dalton Finance is already a Blacklisted BO company.

Back