• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Porter Finance

I am having an issue with a company
I had a call with the CFTC on Friday, I do believe that they don't want me contacting anyone at all. I might get a call from the Senior investigator this week as she was not in the office last week but will be in the office on Tuesday. I know that there is an active CFTC investigation into Porter Finance as they received more than my complaint about them. At the same time that I filed my complaint with the NFA (which subsequently went to the CFTC) I also filed a complaint with the FBI IC3 unit, so they could have an active investigation going on them, no one will ever know if they are investigating them or not. I would suspect that they are since they are going worldwide to catch these scammers.

Thank you very much Chasethem, you have been a Guardian Angel for many here at the FPA!!
Mike

Hello?
I too I'm a victim of this SCAM with DALTON FINANCE & GREEN MOUNTAIN MANAGEMENT LTD and PORTER FINANCE but they have change some of the names in the terms sections; I've been trying to get my funds credited back to my CHASE FREEDOM CREDIT CARD since I found out that they where an actual scam; I received an email from a push money app about an investment opportunity then a phone call from supposedly a broker at daltonfinance.com on 5/9/16 of last year; what started with $200 US turn into $10,000 US the following week on 5/18/17 where the same guy Dean Rossini and Noah Ferguson where continually harassing with making a deposit and making false promises on bogus returns which I found out when I noticed that their bonus was never included with the deposit that I originally had made; Dean Rossini convinced me to put some of the money on a long locked out trade that will not end until 10/31/16; I never felt comfortable with these crooks advice on anything since they promised that by the end of this last trade that I could get my money back if I was not satisfied; I asked for a withdrawal on the same day the last trade closed and nothing but just the run around until now; I put in a dispute with my bank for a charge back and they said that I sign a contract with them and sited with them; after calling and email them almost daily they had me sign a contract stating they would refund my funds but again no funds credited; now please read the attached email from them; I'm desperate since I need to pay this credit card and I'm a disadvantage disable woman; I feel sick most of the time and this stress has even damaged my health even further; I'm reading all that's posted from other individuals that have been taken advantage off; I just can't believe how twisted these inhuman entities are; any leads to get my funds back credited will be greatly appreciated. Thank You; Mary USA

Attachments

• filename-1 (2).pdf
    501.6 KB · Views: 21
Try Winchargeback.com. They do charge a fee, but they worth it. Dalton Finance is a known scam site, why won't your bank help out when they are a known scam site. Print out info from here (search for their name here and print off the information that they are a scam site with Greymountain Management. If you have a name and phone number at your bank, call them up and directly ask for a supervisor. Don't use up too much time with your bank, just let them know that they are complicit in this scam if your funds are not returned. Nothing like bad publicity for the bank. Winchargeback.com is your best bet.

Thank you so much I truly appreciate it; I tried going in that route with mychargeback.com but since I have been scammed already I'm skeptical with this charge back companies; when I talked to these guys is like they're trying to convince me to give them money as well; I don't want to be taken twice for a fool; plus all I have is a credit card with low funds; I'm sure the Bank does know they're a scam and they don't want to do a charge back because they'll be stuck with the loss; Under US Consumer rights "Claims and Defenses" I still have a last chance since they're a scam and these emails will prove to them that it is; the banks dispute person assigned to my case Felicia Fernandez sided in favor with these scammers stating that the merchant doesn't have to reimburse the funds because of the contract that I sign with them; she closed the dispute stating that the merchant refused to refund the cardholder and is past the 120 days rule which at this time the bank can't force the merchant to do anything.

You are welcome. Winchargeback.com has a very good reputation. Use any and all laws at your disposal and to their fullest extent. The banks are carrying out these scams by finding some kind of bogus or weak "rule" to get out of doing their job. Supervisor time!

let them know that they are complicit in this scam if your funds are not returned.

VERY CORRECT !

The merchant is a criminal, the company PSP providing the merchant account, are criminals, as Banks or further contracted PSP are complicit of financial crime.

Unbelievable even some Us. Banks still playing dumb, probably hoping their customers will give up, ask your Bank who processed your CC payment (they might not like the question)

Work your way all up to the President of the bank or just go to that person now - find the name and call the main number and ask for that person. Tell them that your issue is of high priority for the bank.
I have left a long message on Stern Options/Bloombex about Greymountain Management and Leeav and Nati Peretz being the owners of GMM. GMM isn't even the real name of the company!! I will see if I can contact Emma W. at Greymountain myself through email.
It is unbelievable that some banks are still behind the curve ON PURPOSE so that they don't lose any more money. They are all part of this as well. They are no better than the binary options people.

I can add that i have now been paid just over £20,000 in respect of a gagging order I signed. There is still another £9000 outstanding which is a long time coming. It seems odd that they fail to pay the full amount agreed in the gagging order as it is clearly not binding if they do not pay the full amount?

It is total BS that to get a settlement that you have to sign a gag order. You are not the only one that the binary options companies have done this to. They are illegal from the beginning to end. Things are happening quickly to bring the BO industry down.

Back