Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

i am not seeing any comment by those who have made use of this indicator neither the account that it has been tested on

A new sort of supply-demand indicator with some useful adds. Much appreciated but it seems to have still some work to do on. While testing on H4 it did not read back enough to print the required buyer zones. If you have limited the calculations it could be useful to make the limit available for setting.

Attachments

• NEWSD.jpg
    NEWSD.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 164
i am not seeing any comment by those who have made use of this indicator neither the account that it has been tested on

Hello, thank you for your message. I am not sure if I understand your question correctly - could you please further clarify it? You can download the indicator for free in the bottom of this page and see for yourself how it can help you.

Have a great day!
Ryan

A new sort of supply-demand indicator with some useful adds. Much appreciated but it seems to have still some work to do on. While testing on H4 it did not read back enough to print the required buyer zones. If you have limited the calculations it could be useful to make the limit available for setting.

Hello, thanks for your message. It does not work based on the support / resistance principle. Sometimes the indicator shows the buyers / sellers zones that are similar to the S/R zones, but it is not always the same. The reason why there are currently no buyers zones on EUR/USD is that there is a strong downside move on EUR/USD making new lows. The indicator works based on statistics and probability, so the indicator will wait until the market moves will be stabilized and draw the buyers zones then. Also, you are able to change the sensibility of the zones by changing the "Buyers & Sellers factor" in the indicator's settings. Anyway, I will be more than happy to collect all feedback and improve next versions of the indicator.

Ryan

pls show step by step how to download and install this programme in my mt4

Hello, you can find the instructions how to make the indicator work together with all other important information in the first thread here. Below is the step by step guide that should help you.

1) Go to the "Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator" thread here. In the bottom of the page there is the download link - click on it, download the file and unzip it.

1-png.25546

2) Then open your MT4 and choose "File". Then click "Open Data Folder".

2-png.25547

3) The new window will appear. Here open the MQL4 folder.

3-png.25548

4) Then open the Indicators folder and paste the indicator file here.

4-png.25549

5-png.25550

5) Then restart (turn off and on) your MT4. Now you will find the indicator in the Navigator window.

6-png.25551

Let me know if it works now.

Ryan

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 270
  • 2.png
    2.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 3.png
    3.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.png
    4.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 249
  • 5.png
    5.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 6.png
    6.png
    104 KB · Views: 273
Thank you for this indicator. Appreciate all the help! I'll team it up with my other powerful indicators for more spot on entries.

Anything for folks just trading Oanda FxTradeNow Mobile without MT4 and using graph platform TradingView(which can input all sorts of indicators)? I'm asking because I run everything off of Chromebook with chromium browser, which is very light client that does not take downloads beyond PDF, GIF, etc. What you've made sounds very interesting as a model for FPA to test, for sure. Thanks.--feaisland55

Hi users
use that said (SR.single,double,tripple) with "Sentiment zone oscillator - averages 2"
indicator shown in lowest SW.
regards
EURUSDM30-decema.png

Back