• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Premier Partners Group Is A Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Since these posts it is very possible that things have got even more strange. Certainly as far as their website and dealings go it has got stranger.

I am currently waiting on promises and assurances that have yet to materialise and have been ongoing. Premier-Partners have a chance to redeem themselves and prove different to what has taken place so far and if I receive such from them, I will gladly give them a little support to all the word that is hot on them being a scam. I shall offer some support for them which, as has been said, is mystifying that it has not been offered so far by the "private equity firm" that, not being a public company, "is prone to" and "is being attacked" because of being such.

I am currently waiting on an outcome that is long overdue and has been subject to strange behaviour not expected by any group working within professional boundaries away from scamming. It is but a small amount but would be very telling if it were to remain as dubious as to date.

I shall post whether an agreed return takes place and therefore add some credibility to Premier-Partners or I shall tell the story and offer evidence that adds weight to the SCAM notion. Unfortunately the latter is gaining the most weight at this time but time tells all!

Don't believe excuses. Excuses are free and scammers make up new ones all the time. Only believe cash arriving in your bank account.

True! Excuses are easy and very forthcoming from Premier-Partners even after agreements. No cash has arrived after being told it would be in my account in a few days time and the last excuse was incredulous. This is a SCAM. If anyone wants more information I can provide.

I have wanted to hold back due to that ever elusive hope of having money returned but it was obvious a couple of months ago and, to my embarrassment for being "sucked in" (and hey, I am no fool normally (...honest!! :rolleyes:) - but we all make mistakes and sometimes our defences are down and/or a level of greed/naivety takes over) and not listening or feeling the unease that was within for actually, it was obvious from the minute they agreed to a sum far far less than they "normally deal with".

I have not lost much in the grand scheme of things but every and any loss of cash hurts, as well as the pain of kicking myself for even testing the waters when I knew (fool eh!)...the signs were there at the end of that "tying up" phone call that started the mistaken involvement with these scammers! They are pretty obvious really but as with any liars and thieves, they are good at what they do to start with.

As has been said, there is enough written here that no-one should touch these guys. Packets of fine fillet of chicken may look good, but if it smells, we know the result of eating will be bad.

The excuses given in December gave the "obvious" impression that they were just buying time to "wrap up" and move on. It is possible they are still making some attempts to SCAM some more until they finally move on to their next venture. Perhaps they are on another venture at the same time from whichever offices they really are at. Beware.

What goes around comes around but until then they are "quids in".

More on Premier Partners

I have heard about these crooks too (yes, I'm sure it's a scam) and have seen various websites saying the same thing. One interesting place I found the other day was boilerroombuster.blogspot.com.

This is allegedly written by an ex-employee of a boiler room in Indonesia and to me certainly looks to be genuine - there's quite a bit of detail and some named individuals too

Time to start looking at how to file fraud charges. If you are in the USA, contact the SEC, CFTC, and IC3. If elsewhere, ask your bank and police for advice.

True! Excuses are easy and very forthcoming from Premier-Partners even after agreements. No cash has arrived after being told it would be in my account in a few days time and the last excuse was incredulous. This is a SCAM. If anyone wants more information I can provide.

can you quote the last excuse they gave you?

and who was the guy? was Richard Wilmot, or Peter Williams?, or was someone else?

cheers,
Belgica

Richard Wilmot is someone who has cropped up after the "traders" get nowhere with their excuses. Without proper consent/permission or any contract signed by me they "bought" shares on our behalf 10times the initial investment, despite phone calls where I explained that we are "not up for it" or willing until a level of trust we are comfortable with has been established. They set their "bulldogs" (handbag poodles really) on us saying we owe the money and we must pay before they give us our massive profits from the "shares" purchased which includes the initial investment of shares they sold, again, without a contract or permission/consent.

It is pretty much accepted the initial investment will never be seen but like you, attempts are being made but it is time for serious action. More names are involved with us, or were, and we will state them soon.

I have heard about these crooks too (yes, I'm sure it's a scam) and have seen various websites saying the same thing. One interesting place I found the other day was boilerroombuster.blogspot.com.

This is allegedly written by an ex-employee of a boiler room in Indonesia and to me certainly looks to be genuine - there's quite a bit of detail and some named individuals too

Just to add and give the link for this interesting reading....

BoilerRoomBuster

can you quote the last excuse they gave you?

cheers,
Belgica

Not long after their site went down in December...having sent correspondence yet again..the excuse given for site security issue and for the bad word on the net was the Russian Mafia was hitting "private equity firms" (them)!!! Also, "if they were to sell stocks now it would be troublesome". Claim was that investors were jittory as they were being "hit on sites" and to hold on until beginning January - "will prove and get back trust".
(eyes roll incredulously!)

Richard Wilmot is someone who has cropped up after the "traders" get nowhere with their excuses. Without proper consent/permission or any contract signed by me they "bought" shares on our behalf 10times the initial investment, despite phone calls where I explained that we are "not up for it" or willing until a level of trust we are comfortable with has been established. They set their "bulldogs" (handbag poodles really) on us saying we owe the money and we must pay before they give us our massive profits from the "shares" purchased which includes the initial investment of shares they sold, again, without a contract or permission/consent.

It is pretty much accepted the initial investment will never be seen but like you, attempts are being made but it is time for serious action. More names are involved with us, or were, and we will state them soon.

So you've somehow made massive profits, but can't get all that money until you give them more money. Sounds like another variety of Advance Fee Fraud (aka 419 scam). If you pay, there will be more fees, another profitable deal, etc. You'll keep paying and paying and paying, but will never get those profits.

Back