• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Premier Partners Group Is A Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Many of the excuses and problems people are describing in this thread are - unfortunately - too familiar...

Anybody got any tips on how to deal with them?
Any remote chance to see any of the initial investment back?
Any institutions (law enforcement authorities, national or international Internet crime fighting bodies besides SEC, IC3 which are for US only) that could help nail them down?

Many of the excuses and problems people are describing in this thread are - unfortunately - too familiar...

Anybody got any tips on how to deal with them?
Any remote chance to see any of the initial investment back?
Any institutions (law enforcement authorities, national or international Internet crime fighting bodies besides SEC, IC3 which are for US only) that could help nail them down?

ok.....check this. I am ready to go big public.

The order of e-mail is from bottom to top. These guys are real amateurs. They want us to pay, after letting us have a "deal" $32000 to enable a release of our funds. Never was there money/cash to enable a transaction of funds but they "purchased" "on our behalf" with no authorisation. The money they "purchased" non-authorised finds with was originally $72000. Now...what do you think of the following:

I have so much more on these guys but this is what you get for now. These fraudsters need to be done (oh....and how rude saying my wife swears alot...have you any idea how annoying scum like these guys are....errr....and my wife did not even swear much!!). Check this -

Richard,

You are forgetting this is our money. Return it now is our instruction. You are rude and you have a last opportunity to return our money as an instruction. You certainly have little that could be construed as "the customer is always right".

Simple......return our money. Your company is something we want nothing to do with. The South African Authorities and others are already very interested in your "company". You are showing yourselves to be extremely fraudulent. You want more good money after bad. Get off your "high horse” before you go to prison for extreme fraud.

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: r.wilmot@premierpartnersgroup.net [mailto:r.wilmot@premierpartnersgroup.net]
Sent: 08 February 2012 03:17 PM
To: (deleted for safety and security - sorry!)
Subject: Premier Partners

Dear Dean,

Thanks for the quick response. Please don’t tell me how to run my business. I don’t tell you how to run yours now do I? I have been reasonable and tried to help you but both you and your wife (who seems to swear a lot) have refused.

I will say again if you pay 32K I can liquidate VRUS and send whatever monies you want or need. If you don’t I cannot. Let me know.

Sincerely,

Richard Wilmot
Director of International Development

Premier Partners
ASEM Tower Level 14
159-1 Samseong-dong
World Trade Center Seoul
Gangnam-gu
Seoul
Seoul Metropolitan City
South Korea
Phone: +82 2 3782 4857 / +82 2 3782 4858
Fax: + 82 2 6322 9877

Hello Richard,

Please clarify current situation with regards to initial investment as it appears you have sold on my behalf the shares without any authorisation. You have also claimed to have made a purchase from a cash account without any cash and also again without my authorisation.

You need to return my initial investment which you will initiate now, under my authorisation and command. If you do not return my money now then the "Hawks" will be investigating your fraudulent activity. Premier Partners has much to answer for and appears to be a major fraud.

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your e-mail. To date, Premier Partners have not honoured arrangements with regards to paying the original investment back. There is also no confirmation of request or ability to purchase VRUS on our behalf and indeed, the "purchase" you claim has been done despite our correspondence and phone calls. Premier Partners have therefore failed to build the client trust required to invest further.

As Premier Partners have "purchased" these shares on our behalf and to build up the trust that has been failed to date, I would suggest you sell these shares and forward/return the monies to the bank account given and from whence the original investment came from. Then we are in a position to see that word from your company is true and we are able to proceed to the next stage of investing further.

As discussed on numerous occasions and corresponded, we wish to see full circle this transaction to build up trust to invest for the future. What has been agreed to date has not been forthcoming but we trust you are able to redeem this situation.

We await your reply.

All the best to you...

Dean C.........

today I was contacted by a guy called Adam Rogers who says is an auditor from Premier Partners.
have you ever heard about him?

cheers,
Belgica

Hi Belgica,
Looks like we're in the same boat (though I haven't been contacted by Rogers yet).
Do you mind sending me a private message or allow me to send you one?

I got my money back - original investment money only but thankfully they returned that. Nothing extra even though the money was supposedly invested and making a profit. It is a relief to finally end the situation. The money was never invested in anything other than in them......
After all the bleating about not being able to return money unless an investment account is opened and all the other BSh"t. The last mail sent to them prior to them finally agreeing to return the money threatened them with the authorities about their fraud. They then agreed to return the original "investment" and did so easily. It seems shouting loud about them worked.
Wow, what a lesson in life!

I got my money back - original investment money only but thankfully they returned that. Nothing extra even though the money was supposedly invested and making a profit. It is a relief to finally end the situation. The money was never invested in anything other than in them......
After all the bleating about not being able to return money unless an investment account is opened and all the other BSh"t. The last mail sent to them prior to them finally agreeing to return the money threatened them with the authorities about their fraud. They then agreed to return the original "investment" and did so easily. It seems shouting loud about them worked.
Wow, what a lesson in life!

you lucky guy!

hope I can get there also...

cheers,
Belgica

It would be interesting to hear from a representative of Premier Partners Group and get their account of events??

I was SCAMMED by Premier Partners

here is my story,
it all started back in august 2011 when mr. Steven Young cold call me from the so called "Premier Partners" investment company www.premier-partners.com/ and sold me GLD shares that I paid.

I opened an "investment account" with them and for that I was contacted by several people: Charles Cresswell, Victor Price, Patricia Rafter, and Janet Morgan.

I was contacted by email and by phone and even by mail (they sent me a company brochure)
this is the list of their emails and phone numbers:
00 822 378 248 57/58 (South Korea)
00 822 632 298 77 (South Korea)
00 352 208 812 80/81 (Luxembourg)
00 811 119/121/122/123/124/125 (Japan ???)
00 888 800 41/42 (????)
000 800 500 2422 (????)

r.wilks@premierpartnersgroup.net
a.rogers@premierpartnersgroup.net
admin@premierpartnersgroup.net
p.bossard@premierpartnersgroup.net
r.paulson@premierpartnersgroup.net
c.cresswell@premierpartnersgroup.net
s.young@premierpartnersgroup.net
v.price@premierpartnersgroup.net
accounts@premierpartnersgroup.net
r.wilmot@premierpartnersgroup.net
p.williams@premierpartnersgroup.net
p.bossard@premier-partners.lu
r.paulson@premier-partners.lu
s.young@premier-partners.lu
v.price@premier-partners.lu
accounts@premier-partners.lu
admin@premier-partners.lu
c.cresswell@premier-partners.lu
p.rafter@premier-partners.lu

I was never again contacted by Steven Young but I was contacted by other "brokers":

in september mr. Robert Paulson sold me NETL shares that I paid.

in october I accepted mr. Paul Bossard proposal to buy ANDS shares but I would have to pay money that I didn't had...

in december mr. Peter Williams proposed me to pay partially my debt and I paid but it was not enough...

in january 2012 mr. Richard Wilmot proposed me a signed contract where he guarantee me $100,000.00 after paying another tranche that I paid, but he did not honor the contract and did not send me any money...

in february I was contacted by mr. Adam Rogers that told me I had to pay a "tax bond" before I could receive my money but I refused to pay.

in march I was contacted again by mr. Peter Williams but he was also requiring me to pay a tax bond that I refused again.

in april I was contacted by mr. Raymond Wilks that said he was an independent auditor that was verifying my account, but he also asked me more money to release my balance...

in june all contacts stopped, their regular phone in South Korea stopped working, and they stopped replying emails...

they still have a phone number in Luxembourg that works but no one replies...

their website is not updated since the beginning of this year.

Premier Partners is a fake offshore investment scam that appears to being run out from South Korea or from Luxembourg...

I have been asked to pay through this Escrow accounts:

Account Name: CONVERGE CENTRAL LIMITED
Account Number: 2000570201
Swift Code: BKIDHKHH
Bank Name: BANK OF INDIA
Address: SUITE 2004-2005, GOLDEN BUSINESS CENTER
NO 2028 SHENNAN ROAD EAST,
SHENZHEN 518007
CHINA

Account Name: HORIZON GROUP GLOBAL LTD
Account Number: 019770012651
Swift Code: UBOTTWTP
Bank Name: UNION BANK OF TAIWAN
Address: No.228, Songjiang Rd.
Jhongshan District,
Taipei City 104,
Taiwan

Account Name: ALPHA CROWN GLOBAL LIMITED
Account Number: OSA82753293123854
Swift Code: COMMCN3XOBU
Bank Name: BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS CO., LTD SHANGHAI
Address: NO. 188, YINCHENG ZHONG ROAD
SHANGHAI 200120
CHINA

I have lots of emails and documents I received from these scammers.

does anyone have more (useful) information on these guys?

cheers and be careful and do not "invest" as I did!
Belgica

Last edited:
Back