• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime forex giving no answers to my missing money after 3 weeks! No TT supplied!

I am having an issue with a company
Some weeks ago I was helped by Mr Joe Adams when my funding did not arrive. He succeeded in tracing my money and have it made available on my trading account. I wish Robert and Joe lots of success in weeding out the problems, not only the incidents of desparate customers but more in general the fundamental problems with their accounting department. Too often have Prime4X appeared in this Scam Alerts Forum; "There is something rotten in the.....".

Did prime4x pay up in the end ?

Dear All

I am Robert , i am working for prime4x and i am here today in order to help all the people that have some problems , i will be honest with everyone and i am sure that i can help him , i apologize if there some delays but there were some updates in the accountant section and the banking system so that is why there were some delays , me ( Robert ) and Joe are trying to do our best to help you , And we will not agree on any problem that may happen to any of our clients , We always working for prime4x from the client side not from the broker side and we will be happy when we solve your problems . Please all the clients that have problems send mail to me directly ( robert@prime4x.com ) or send to ( joe.adams@prime4x.com ) and for sure if one of us did not help you the other one will do . Do not hesitate to contact us any time and that will be appreciated from you to contact us .

Thanks

HI robert all those people that complain , have they get their $$ back ?.. Serious u mention delay ... But a delay of 1-2 mths is NO Joke !. other brokers need only 2-3 days for wire transfer ... u guys take mt... Please answer my first question did u guys pay to the people !
Hey those that complain, did prime4x pay u guys in the end ? If not i,m going to make this BIG !

Did u manage to get back your $$ in the end ?

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Tanya'

eric: hi

Tanya: Welcome to our live chat service.

Tanya: Hello. How may I assist you?

eric: i cant get hold of your accounting dept.

eric: i am looking for amr,

Hi, did u manage to get back your $ in the end ?.. Now my turn to worry ..z Have $5k inside ..z Damn these broker

please mr joe tell them to send my money

My name is nwajei christian and i am a Nigeria,i wire money to prime4x but can't withdraw my money they keep telling me story hear and there,i applied for a withdrawal of $1200 before the money left my trading account it took more than a week but the money is yet to hit my bank account it is over two week plus now,every day i chart with them but they keep telling me one story and the other so i requested for a TT copy but till now i have'nt received any.please i need your help

+2347034129978

lol

My name is nwajei christian and i am a Nigeria,i wire money to prime4x but can't withdraw my money they keep telling me story hear and there,i applied for a withdrawal of $1200 before the money left my trading account it took more than a week but the money is yet to hit my bank account it is over two week plus now,every day i chart with them but they keep telling me one story and the other so i requested for a TT copy but till now i have'nt received any.please i need your help

+2347034129978

I would check the trunk of Joe's (or Roberts) BMW for any missing funds. Lol- get out of Forex(RETAIL FOREX anyway-no matter what platform they offer) and into OPTIONS-or- trade with a REAL brokerage like Reuters on a REAL exchange like CME. Retail Forex for the underfunded trader is dying in the USA. GOOD! This also means the death of all those criminal brokers as well.

See the Sticky at the top of this thread: "Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here." Please join the combined effort to have Prime4X do their job properly!

Back