• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

PrimeCFDs.com and ZiskejUcet.cz

JeremySiluf

Recruit
Hello fellow traders,
I haven't been here for many years, but nowadays I encountered with some new companies not listed in ForexPeaceArmy.com Search feature. PrimeCFDS.com and ZiskejUcet.cz I did not deposited any money to them yet, as I can't afford it now, and also I am scared of another scam. I wish here would be a review for these. Any opinions, experience with them?

I was amazed by genial BRIT Method System as it is promising hundreds of thousands in 30 days, or he fail to do so he will pay you 10,000 from his own pocket back. Obviously, this all is unlikely, but I still entered my details in registration. Immediately after that one broker from entirely different website (primecfds.com) called me and very kindly spoke with me for more than 34 minutes (UK landline call). However, he failed to convince me to deposit into trading account a minimum of GBP250 immediately. I told him I will do it later. Next day, I had 3 unanswered calls from them, but I din not responded back. I later read reviews on this broker on other websites, and at least part of what he was saying was not fully true. (such as licensed by a trustworthy regulator. = Regulated in Vanuatu, and 5 years on trading market = Data found varies either 2016 or 2017). It is certainly suspicious company. primecfds.com

As about the second one, ziskejucet.cz, it is a new service in Czech Republic, only in Czech language. English version of the webpage I did not discovered, but maybe is there. It claims, that if you accept "a challenge" (self-imposed bet) and fulfill their criteria to successful trading (such as less than 50% losing ratio daily), they will train you gradually on higher and higher levels until they award you with several thousand of real money (100,000 CZK or more = about USD4000) on your trading account. The only fee trader pay is first month, during which period you trade on demo account and their literally copy use your trades in real trading on market! When I asked how they can risk real money while trader trades on demo, they ensured me that copied trades are verified by their experts and certainly used with stop-loss, trailing stops and other safety tools. And that 75 per cent of real money profit goes to trader and they only want 25 %. That website is definetelly worth of translation via Google Translate or similar. As far as I read it, I did not discovered what kind of scam it can be and where. It seem amazing but legit. The only certainty is that unexperienced trader will certainly fail and loose that "challenge". But that is not a scam. It is matter of education and experience, only unwise risk for fools. ziskejucet.cz

Primecfds
Jeremy Siluf you were wise not to deposit any money with Primecfds. I have been scammed and totally wiped out of a lot of money. They are nothing but low life. They have taken trades off while i have been sleeping, some that were heading to a profit.

This company was only a couple of months ago named WMOptions, who had people making complaints online about being Scammed. They have a useless license in Vanuatu, and their owner Orion Service EOOD are located in Bulgaria of all places. Inspires a lot of confidence doesn't it. And what about this their operation centre is Omni Global Solutions SLR, Romania, Bucharest. 17 Baba Novac str, Ground floor, B1 G13, Sc.2 Ap 15 Bucharest, Romania.
Last January i foolishly got sucked into their trap from a slick Video about a auto trader named Blazing Trader". I was put through to a woman who then connected me to a so called manager named Ethan Stark I no longer think this will be his real name of course. I was promised educational training and assistance to put on trades. I made a deposit of $5K. There was no Blazing trader. The platform was Meta4 and they put on some very successful trades. Within a week he was trying to get me to deposit more money. I was promised that a VIP account would get me everything i required to become a good trader. I told him i wanted some time to evaluate the investment, but after continued pressure i deposited a lot more, and they signed me up for a bonus which i never really understood, except that Ethan Stark said would be mine within 4 to 7 months of trading. I was promised education and that withdrawals were easy and encouraged. To keep the story short, the communication and assisted trading went to zero almost immediately after i informed Ethan i would want to make some withdrawals soon. I contacted their so called support team. Incidentally they are nothing but a post box. They cannot help with anything, and are only their to provide a wall between the account managers and you. Anyhow they eventually said i had another account manager . Mark Spencer. After telling Mark i would need to make a withdrawal he advised me that i could not, and it would take me about 11 years to liquidate my account (and make withdrawals) at the current rate of trading. He asked for more money which would lower the Bonus and time to liquidate my account. I decided not to proceed with his "fantastic solution", which made him retaliate and tell me i was stupid etc. Since then he will not communicate with me, and says that his managers instructed him not to put any trades on for me. However while i continued trading he has been taking off any significant trades that are negative, therefore reducing my account down to almost nothing. They have tried to blame me, but i have been asleep when these have been closed. I also have other money deposited onto their Primecfds site, i can see the balance there and have requested a withdrawal about 2 weeks ago. All i get is bull**** from the so called support team. I have told them what i believe about them. All my retirement funds are now gone. I am wondering if there are other people who have been scammed by Primecfds or WMOptions. Perhaps we could join together and get some help to recover at least some of our funds. There are companies that claim this is possible.

Primecfds
Jeremy Siluf you were wise not to deposit any money with Primecfds. I have been scammed and totally wiped out of a lot of money. They are nothing but low life. They have taken trades off while i have been sleeping, some that were heading to a profit.

This company was only a couple of months ago named WMOptions, who had people making complaints online about being Scammed. They have a useless license in Vanuatu, and their owner Orion Service EOOD are located in Bulgaria of all places. Inspires a lot of confidence doesn't it. And what about this their operation centre is Omni Global Solutions SLR, Romania, Bucharest. 17 Baba Novac str, Ground floor, B1 G13, Sc.2 Ap 15 Bucharest, Romania.
Last January i foolishly got sucked into their trap from a slick Video about a auto trader named Blazing Trader". I was put through to a woman who then connected me to a so called manager named Ethan Stark I no longer think this will be his real name of course. I was promised educational training and assistance to put on trades. I made a deposit of $5K. There was no Blazing trader. The platform was Meta4 and they put on some very successful trades. Within a week he was trying to get me to deposit more money. I was promised that a VIP account would get me everything i required to become a good trader. I told him i wanted some time to evaluate the investment, but after continued pressure i deposited a lot more, and they signed me up for a bonus which i never really understood, except that Ethan Stark said would be mine within 4 to 7 months of trading. I was promised education and that withdrawals were easy and encouraged. To keep the story short, the communication and assisted trading went to zero almost immediately after i informed Ethan i would want to make some withdrawals soon. I contacted their so called support team. Incidentally they are nothing but a post box. They cannot help with anything, and are only their to provide a wall between the account managers and you. Anyhow they eventually said i had another account manager . Mark Spencer. After telling Mark i would need to make a withdrawal he advised me that i could not, and it would take me about 11 years to liquidate my account (and make withdrawals) at the current rate of trading. He asked for more money which would lower the Bonus and time to liquidate my account. I decided not to proceed with his "fantastic solution", which made him retaliate and tell me i was stupid etc. Since then he will not communicate with me, and says that his managers instructed him not to put any trades on for me. However while i continued trading he has been taking off any significant trades that are negative, therefore reducing my account down to almost nothing. They have tried to blame me, but i have been asleep when these have been closed. I also have other money deposited onto their Primecfds site, i can see the balance there and have requested a withdrawal about 2 weeks ago. All i get is bull**** from the so called support team. I have told them what i believe about them. All my retirement funds are now gone. I am wondering if there are other people who have been scammed by Primecfds or WMOptions. Perhaps we could join together and get some help to recover at least some of our funds. There are companies that claim this is possible.
I have also had similar experience with WMOptions now PrimeCFD's. I am considering paying Birman Law in Israel to get my money back, which they say they can do. What have you done since posting your comments.

I have also had similar experience with WMOptions now PrimeCFD's. I am considering paying Birman Law in Israel to get my money back, which they say they can do. What have you done since posting your comments.

Hey Mark, just be very careful. I am gun shy now. The Lawyers could be fake as well. How will you ever know if they are legitimate?
I contacted Winchargeback, The founder Rebecca (pin name remember, the website says this) answered by email, and a representative contacted me form a time zone GMT 4 hours plus. Has a foreign accent. And claimed to be travelling to visit sites of scammers etc, chasing cases, haha. I quizzed him why do they thin the scammers would pay up tp them, and gotr some story about how many of them used to work in the scam companies as well, so they know their weak points. I also asked him if they had a physical address, ans why did they not disclose the address, as well as using Pin names instead of their real names. He says they are targetted by the scam companies. I told him that Lawyers work against criminals, and they disclose their address and real names. He told me they were owned by Global services advisory limited, company #: 10626033 whose registered office is at Juxon house 100 St, Paul’s churchyard, London England, EC4M 8BU. I looked them up and found they were only registered February 2017. And guess what, the Director/owner id not Rebecca Stone, but a Namio Giovanni.
So i emailed Rebecca and informed her what i found on the internet, and asked her to explain why she as the founder on the Winchargeback website was not the owner, and also who owned Winchargeback prior to February 2017. She did not answer me, instead got Anthony Sheild to call me. When i quizzed him about the previous owner, he did not know, but attempted to brush my question off.
I also had to advise Anthony (pin name remember) that his Skype address was not correct. He advised me it has now been corrected. It was Anthony.sheild_2, but should have been live.Antony.sheild_2 Was i the first one to try his Skype????

Also there is another company Mychargeback.com operating out of the USA, and claims to have an office in Israel. I asked for their address, and google shows it being a huge girls school, and just houses surrounding it. Be careful about these guys as well.
I think they are just a dodgy company, be careful.
regards Kevon Mason

As far as I know, Rebecca has been in charge of WinChargeback since day 1. She has helped a number of FPA members extract money from some very bad brokers.

Hey Mark, just be very careful. I am gun shy now. The Lawyers could be fake as well. How will you ever know if they are legitimate?
I contacted Winchargeback, The founder Rebecca (pin name remember, the website says this) answered by email, and a representative contacted me form a time zone GMT 4 hours plus. Has a foreign accent. And claimed to be travelling to visit sites of scammers etc, chasing cases, haha. I quizzed him why do they thin the scammers would pay up tp them, and gotr some story about how many of them used to work in the scam companies as well, so they know their weak points. I also asked him if they had a physical address, ans why did they not disclose the address, as well as using Pin names instead of their real names. He says they are targetted by the scam companies. I told him that Lawyers work against criminals, and they disclose their address and real names. He told me they were owned by Global services advisory limited, company #: 10626033 whose registered office is at Juxon house 100 St, Paul’s churchyard, London England, EC4M 8BU. I looked them up and found they were only registered February 2017. And guess what, the Director/owner id not Rebecca Stone, but a Namio Giovanni.
So i emailed Rebecca and informed her what i found on the internet, and asked her to explain why she as the founder on the Winchargeback website was not the owner, and also who owned Winchargeback prior to February 2017. She did not answer me, instead got Anthony Sheild to call me. When i quizzed him about the previous owner, he did not know, but attempted to brush my question off.
I also had to advise Anthony (pin name remember) that his Skype address was not correct. He advised me it has now been corrected. It was Anthony.sheild_2, but should have been live.Antony.sheild_2 Was i the first one to try his Skype????

Also there is another company Mychargeback.com operating out of the USA, and claims to have an office in Israel. I asked for their address, and google shows it being a huge girls school, and just houses surrounding it. Be careful about these guys as well.
I think they are just a dodgy company, be careful.
regards Kevon Mason
Hi Kevon. thanks for your feedback & experiences. I also contacted Winchargeback with issues with PrimeCFD's & BBBMarkets. Matthew Bright informed me that they do not take on cases less than GBP20,000 (thankfully i had only invested around EUR16,000). He referred me to Helena @ Giambrone Law London office who is assessing my case at present. Seems it is safer to stay with the big law firms.

There are two problems with removing posts.

1. In this case, MarkWeb replied and quoted your post. Removing your post would make it look like he's talking to himself.

2. In this and any other case, someone may have seen the post and will come back later to look at it again. That's when people start creating dark conspiracies demanding to know why the FPA is hiding information.

Based on the problems removing posts cause, it is much better for the person who made the post to leave a followup explaining how the situation was resolved.

Kevon. I would not worry about your comments, because they are based on your experiences - thanks for sharing. This is a deep dark hole that we are walking through & it is good that we have this forum to share our experiences. What we need on this forum are positive experiences from individuals. I respect & appreciate the direction that WinChargeBack have advised, through Giambrone Law, which i believe i can follow with confidence. I will feed back on this forum hopefully with good results. Of course my case may be different in that the claim is less than GBP20,000, & most recovery companies won't assist me, but there must be lots more like me. I was very nervous of Wealth Recovery International and Birman Law, but could find nothing substantial to support their claims of successes. It would be good to hear from people who have had some experience positive or negative of these organisations & others & how they did get their money back. I must admit that i am still wondering if in fact there is any chance of recovering my money !!!

Kevon I am trying to reach you and address all your concerns, in the meantime I will address some here.
Winchargeback's own reputation speaks for itself. We have assisted many hundreds of clients from all over the globe to get back millions of pounds from online scams.

In the past both an employee of Winchargeback and myself had a number of online scams contacting us in person threatening our personal safety and threatening to take legal actions against us for the work we do.
This had made us take certain precautions to protect ourselves, one being to shield our identities through the use of Pen Names and to restrict the release of our location.

We are sure that all of the people who we have assisted in the past and all of the people who we will assist in the future can accept that due to the nature of what we do, and the hostile and perverse nature of the people behind these online scams, this is a necessity for us so we can continue.
Winchargeback also needs to state categorically we are not lawyers. We do not give legal advice nor have we ever in the past, we have never purported to be!

R

Hi,

This is now understood.

So it’s important for me to update here that I did get a hold of Rebecca and she did answer all my questions and I have no further concerns regarding her company and services and I do think her intentions are genuine.

I do recommend winchargebak’s services and had already referred customers her way.

It was understandable though that I had my suspicious as somebody that just got scammed but after speaking with Rebecca I do recommend talking to winchargeback’s team and hear what they have to say.

Back