Resolved - PROFIFOREX BROKER

I have had accounts with them since july 2015, on july 24 2016 I put in a refund request. They have not sent me my money yet. I have emailed financial several times with no responds. I emailed the BOSS with no responds. I even got on live chat and now they won't respond. My account # 170901.

On august 9 I tried to transfer money from account 459923 to that account and no action has been taken.(DON'T TRUST THIS BROKER THEY HOLD YOUR MONEY HOPING YOU WILL GIVE UP TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY!).

Start off by sending a link to this thread to every email address you can find for them. Ask them to come here and let everyone know how quickly they'll be processing your withdrawal.

On August 12 I let them know I posted them on FPA scam alert in 15 minutes they wired my money and closed out my accounts. If it wasn't for FOREXPEACEARMY my money would be gone.

Send your email in a message on fpa and I will email you direct now

Fpa please fix messaging thanks!

QUOTE="shorelineinvestments, post: 253560, member: 138912"]EMAILS not going through[/QUOTE]

I have reason to believe that FPA member StopFraud may be involved in some sort of Recovery Room scam. I recommend cutting off contact with him until more facts can be ascertained.

On aug. 15 & 16 I sent sent this request.
The funds from my acc. 170901 were canceled.
when will I get my money the account is closed?

Payment transaction cancelled successfully.
sucIcon.png

Dear customer, your transaction details are given below:
Transaction ID 78b017d7-4438-47a7-86f7-434b95cb3b34
Description Funding to 170901
Payment transaction cancelled successfully.
sucIcon.png

Dear customer, your transaction details are given below:
Transaction ID f5d7abca-ea10-4ee8-ada8-83be3e3e7988
Description Funding to 170901

Back