• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ProfitableFXEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I've been running it for at least 2 months now, very impressive EA. I would definitely recommend it.
Updating my review after longer testing... I've been running this for 2 months now, and it's an amazing EA.
I can't praise this EA enough. It reached a new high last month for me...again, I'll highly recommend this EA.

Spam Cat is not impressed with your fake review and fake forums post. Spam Cat is impressed by how tasty you are.
Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

profitablefxea.com are scammers and i lost money. Profitable FX EA even did not send the EA after making payment.
They sent a pirated copy of another EA MT5 Robot. Iam now in the midst of getting my money back by legal ways.

greeting my fellow friends trader from Indonesia, I have studied this ea pretty lams, and I introduce to friends, co-traders me, and amazingly they were happy after buying ea ea This is because the state has changed their lives from profit dihasilkan.sekarang 1 day minimum of 2 people buying or joint regular invest..luar this robot,

Profitablefxea are scammers. Do not buy this EA except you want to throw your money in to thin air. Contact me i will give you the EA with unlimited licence for free.

Offering free copies of a commercial EA is an illegal copyright violation, even if the product is a scam. You also seemed to be trying to sell copies of your own EA to anyone who contacted you for the free stolen copy of the profitable fx ea.

You will now be sliced, diced, and fried so Spam Cat can enjoy eating you. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Attachments

• scam.jpg
    scam.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2
They are real scammers. They also scammed me $1500. No one should buy this EA

Back