Program buy&sell orders for indicator signals

bobdarooster

Recruit
So, i have a simple indicator that gives me buy & sell signals.

I need help making an ea that places long orders on buy signals and then closes the long on a sell signal and opens a short. Rinse and repete. Close the short on a buy signal and open a long.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks. bob

I have just noticed that the indicator i have only has the ex4 file and no source file. Is it still possible to make the ea with only the ex4?

I tried looking. Didn't find anything specific to my needs. Guess i will have to either learn everything from scratch or pay for something to be put together.

I tried looking. Didn't find anything specific to my needs. Guess i will have to either learn everything from scratch or pay for something to be put together.
Yes, exactly. The keywords were meant to get you to either a software or a programmer for you to hire to do the job.

The choice comes down to either learning MQL or else finding someone who can write it for you. Most people who can do that are professionals. There are some listed in the FPA's reviews.

Mr Rooster, if you still need this, I've found a free one that does what you're looking for, (I think!). I'm currently just using it for testing....but I don't want to get in trouble for listing something that's usually "commercial"? If Bill or Pharaoh can tell me whether I can post it-or how to get you the link, please?

EDIT: NEVERMIND!! Sorry, didn't know I could send a private message. Learn something new every day. ;) Message Sent!

Last edited:
And someone discovers that the silly software in the forum calls PMs "Conversations" just to keep us all very very confused. Bill may have to throw another party. ;)

Back