• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PT Pruton Mega Berjangka is a SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
You can also let Bank Negara know that they are asking for investment deposits under false labels. A complaint to the regulators of the destination bank also might help.

Am I need to report to police or any authority before Bank Negara? Or its fine just write to Bank Negara will the proof?

Coz the accounts still running. I still can't get through Pruton HQ. Anyway will try to call again tomorrow.

Dear Mr Pharoah,

Got it, will follow the instruction from Bank Negara Malaysia. Thanks :)
http://www.bnm.gov.my/microsites/fraudalert/0402_victim.htm

What You Should Do If You're A Victim

You are advised to always be careful and not to fall prey to any of the financial frauds or scams. If you have became a victim, Bank Negara Malaysia advises you to do the following:

• Firstly, you are advised to lodge a police report.
  • Then, to report to the relevant enforcement agency.
  • You must keep all records and documentations for the investments such as bank-in slips, deposit slips, agreements, vouchers that you received from the company or perpetrator so that you can use the documents to take action against the company.
  • This includes details of the officers or key persons that you dealt with in the company. This information could prove useful for enforcement purposes.

This just look like losses from fund management and in trading do have winnings and losses ... Nothing is guaranteed ... the only Solution look for your introducer

This just look like losses from fund management and in trading do have winnings and losses ... Nothing is guaranteed ... the only Solution look for your introducer

We do understand that in forex or CFD there is no guarantee. So I would like to ask when the equity was at 90k why not cut the lost trades?

The hedging position was dragging for 6 months. Do u think it's logic? We refused to top fund, the introducer was not happy & even said we don't want to deposit then HQ will not cut the hedging trades. Then it dragged till now. Tell me is this right or something fishy behind.

When we all kept hassle, called & writed to HQ. Then the put in lossing trades to blast all accounts. This condition also apply to the renewal account with usd15k. U can refer to the whole history attached previously.

All of us were in the same situation. Checked the below link:
http://www.fx110.com/Rights/exposuredetail-1498.html
Same broker, same agreement, same deposit bank. Just they are running more while whereby asked for top up, then another deposit to lure people to deposit again for new renewal account. After that run away with no response. Some of us are forex traders too, so they know something not right once they put the last losing trade.

If they are not a SCAMMER why not come here to give us an explanation? Introducer just ignored.

Look at my account on 15Jul16. Before tat inform will cut loss & withdrawal. But now as of today become negative. They did this purposely, so not need to pay single cent to us

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-15-22-00-47.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-15-22-00-47.png
    101 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-00-43.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-00-43.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 6
Look at my friend account. On 5Apr16, the account still at profit. But they don't close the trade. Reason traders don't trade single account, they will wait for right time to close for everyone. After tat, all money gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-08-14-55-49.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-08-14-55-49.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-06-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-06-04.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 3
This is the renewal account. Whereby we been asked MUST DEPOSIT USD10k then balance fund will transfer from old account in order to enjoy high monthly pay off from HQ.

But some refused, so Erick asked us to put min USD3K, so call the best & lower value only for us. Like the below account, customer deposited USD3K then balance usd12k pull from old account. The negative 3k was a mistake from their account as he mentioned. Coz new contract only agreed with usd15k.

However on the same date, all accounts regardless new or old, all our money gone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-15-09.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-15-09.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-13-53.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-09-13-53.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 2
What should I do next? After the invitation, they just ignored. 2nd time I sent over to them.

Called to HQ mostly of the time no one answer. Even manage to get thru, the receptionist replied the manager yet to come in. Noon time can't get thru any PIC in HQ.

For reporting to BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA. We will get it done this 2 days after compiling all proofs. Next week will go for police report.

We are serious about it. Hope can bring them to justice.

This is probably what you are going to get forever, call in and no reply. You can continue to drop them emails or messages everyday (this way you will have black and white records), try to refrain from calling. In case your bank wants proof that you have attempted to contact them privately to resolve the issue, these proofs will come in useful.

Focus your attention and effort in recovering your money through the police and bank. Please lodge a police report 1st before approaching your bank. Good if you can lodge a complaint with Securities Commission Malaysia also. Armed with the police and Securities Commission's report, it will give you more leverage when negotiating with Bank Negara Malaysia to initiate an investigation. Group all the victims (make sure each one lodge their own complaint individually) from the same bank together before approaching the bank personally. Strength in numbers.

Back