PWRtrade Scammers

Dear Andrew
If u have made deposit using a card,than approach the card issuer, n ask for a charge back, n give all the relevant communication u have with pwr Trade.
Hope they will get a charge back to u r account. I am in London n trying to get their office address but these scam masters not willing to give.
If I get the address I will visit the so called dealing office they have in London.
Which part of the world r u in ?

Rizwan
Hello can you please send me your e-mail on bacoandrija@gmail.com
need Company Name, Address Transaction # Institution # Account # Swift-code #
I have so far just peace of info
Bank Net Ref # MCSXF915A1013
Country Code BGR - Bulgaria

This is the biggest scam company I ever seen
I lost my $ 48,000 even when I am treated as VIP with dedicated sales consultant
Everything went well until I requested to withdraw my money, then everyone disappeared, I simply lost all the money because of false and lying promises
DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT even with $1
What is worse is that you don’t have any entity to escalate or complain against them

This is the biggest scam company I ever seen
I lost my $ 48,000 even when I am treated as VIP with dedicated sales consultant
Everything went well until I requested to withdraw my money, then everyone disappeared, I simply lost all the money because of false and lying promises
DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT even with $1
What is worse is that you don’t have any entity to escalate or complain against them
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your issue with them so you will get more and more suggestion about how to get your money back.

Back