Questions about Initial Deposit and Leverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think better don't put all saving money in forex account trading, because however forex trading is risky business and still possible losing money here, because good performance past time not guarantee same result on future

It is always a good option for us as a trader to put our trading funds in several of the trading accounts. This will let us use a trading system that is best suited to that type of account :)

This experience should be done when You have a lot of amount for trading purpose. If one had small investment he should work just in one account with low risk trading. Leverage should be proper not much high because it can eat your account very quickly

It is difficult for some new join trader who can keep their money management in place or low risk trading. I also have to admit I also dreamed for quick rich when I just start to trade. By the end, always burnt my account with high leverage and risk.

Initial deposit should be small, not too small but it should be the amount that you can easily afford to lose. You can set leverage to 1 : 200 in start.

It is not necessary we put funds in several accounts first we have to invest in one account and see our trading performance . Our first capital should be not much high because we had no idea what will happen to our trading.

I must say that we should invest initial amount strong for fruitful result, I would like to suggest you that you should use the 1:500 or 1:600 leverage with investment of 250$ and you can grow efficiently with this investment and leverage.

Greets, new to this forum, I am needing some information. I am using Oanda demo. For some reason I keep having trouble making pending orders. I get them set up but when they open they close immediately. usually no gain or loss just open then nothing. Any ideas what is happening. I do know a few times i accidentally ran into hedging not allowed on my account. Since no OCO orders I forgot to close the other order. But that is different I keep having them open then nothing. Am i making mistake or the platform not working right?

I must say that we should invest initial amount strong for fruitful result, I would like to suggest you that you should use the 1:500 or 1:600 leverage with investment of 250$ and you can grow efficiently with this investment and leverage.
I started my live trading with $200 , it is good amount for starters . I then use leverage 1:200 with this amount . Some times I use 1:500 leverage not more than this , because I fear more leverage is more risky with my low investment. Be aware of the risk when you decide about leverage and lot . It is easy to take but difficult to handle.

You can achieve your daily profit target with this investment, you are thinking quite right to start this business with $2500, it is perfect amount and you should do your trading efficiently with this investment and can earn 40-50$ on daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back