Resolved - refund claim from winners edge trading

dr basel

Recruit
greetings to all :

i had purchased the explosive mentoring program from winners edge trading on 27-11-2015, and paid 2500$ for it, casey stubbs had made a gurantee that he will refund us if he failed to double his account during three weeks time period, after he failed to do so i had claimed a refund , and they replied many times that they will process the refund request as soon as possible but till now three months had been elapsed and nothing happened, i urge you to review this case meticulously, and i will not close this complain till they refund me..

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also if you paid via PayPal then then on complain to PayPal.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Also if you paid via PayPal then then on complain to PayPal.

thanks, for reply..i followed your advice and invited them via twitter and their support desk, aiming to hear from them soon..

they answered me yesterday claiming that they will pay, but when..nobody knows..am on watchful waiting plan now, and i will share any update regarding this case here..

How did you pay for this? Was there a payment processor (like Clickbank) involved?

Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain that you paid for a service with a very specific refund guarantee that's not being honored. Ask about the possibility of a chargeback.

dear all readers to this thread:

i will assess the trueness of this company via this thread, if they refund me back you are ok to go with them as some of their products are good, but if they did not i will claim this company to be marked as a scam one..and therefore i will advice everyone to stay a way from them..

Back