Remote Viewing the Markets & Felix Yacht Seminar Video

I believe I have downloaded and saved most of Felix's post...trick is, I forgot which computer I used to saved them.
To further compound the problem, the download is in one of those "misc files" among the jungle of saved files in at least 4 (or is it 5??) computers which I used at different locations.

One day, if I do come across these downloads, I will post them back here...but then, someone has to remind me to post them!...hmmmm...getting complicated as Felix's trading system!

Hi RahmanSL
Have you found Felix's posts yet?
If You could just post them here or email me that to
ca55iu5@interia.pl
Regards

Ouija boards give more pips than remote viewing

That is not true at all. I would say that 90% of the population just isn't smart enough or doesn't have the scientific training / patience to determine sources of error. There do exist pitfalls to using it with success but all of them can be overcome. It doesn't take a professional level of skill but it does take more work than the trivial get-rich-quick-schemer is willing to put in. Since I am an engineering researcher by trade, perhaps I have the prerequisite knowledge of statistics and laboratory experience necessary to isolate faults and succeed.

2 Years of paper trading with remote viewing to verify the accuracy (over 65%). 9 months of live trading (first 3 months were 40% accurate due to previously unknown errors, the last 6 months was over 65% again on an intraday basis).

Since that time, we have moved away from intraday trading, and began researching application to options trades, due to improved techniques and much lighter workloads. Another year of testing those techniques before we took those live over the last 3 months.

Here is a "Pro Tip" Your belief structure/programming created through a lifetime of indoctrination and brainwashing by family, religion, and society is your biggest stumbling block to success.

Another "Pro Tip" All the dedication and perseverance it took to become a successful trader on your own is about the same level of dedication and perseverance you will need to become a successful remote viewer, maybe longer. You just can't half-ass it with remote viewing.

Remote Viewing absolutely does work, and in the hands of the right person, it works extremely well.

Thanks for the cool info Jason Aleksei,

Has any of you tried Major Ed Dames' Remote Viewing course? The only one I know of. Or anything else out there in the market?

There are people who believe in remote viewing. There are people who think it's complete BS.

I'm open minded, but am of the extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof school of thought.

Thus, I'm going to issue a special Pharaoh challenge to Jason Aleksei:

1. What will the closing price of the AUD/USD be for the trading week ending on March 30th? Different brokers have different prices and closing times, so I'm not anticipating accuracy to the pip. Place your prediction here before March 15th and come within 250 pips and I will be impressed. Come within 100 pip and I will be very impressed.

If you don't check the thread before March 15th, post here or PM me and I'll give you a different pair and deadline to try.

2. I have sitting next to me a red envelope with an animal on it. There are 2 pieces of currency and one other item sitting on the envelope. After I post this, I'll place the money and item into the envelope and put it in a display cabinet where it should remain undisturbed.

Your task is to tell me:

a. What animal is on the envelope?

b. Is the currency 2 bills, 2 coins, or one of each?

c. What county issued each piece of currency?

d. What denominations are they?

e. What year is on each one?

f. What is the other item?

If you've read enough of what I've written, you should be able to guess at least one of these. If you can get 2 or 3 right, I'll be impressed. If you get 4 or more right, I'll be very impressed. If you can add any further accurate descriptions of the envelope or it's contents, that will increase my amazement.

Make me very impressed on questions 1 and 2, and I can arrange a modest live account for you to manage using your technique. Impress me with your skills managing that account and I'll happily form a partnership with you to promote your skills.

Just so that no one thinks I'm cheating, I'm going to PM F-Man of Forex Angels with the answers to question 2 today.

Any else wanting to try their remote viewing skills is welcome to participate. If F-Man wants to join in, I'll have to prepare a second envelope since he has the answers to what's in the one I've got sitting next to me now.

The final deadline for any attempts on Question 2 is March 30th.

I got your message with the envelope contents. I am looking forward for the answer of Jason.
You don't need to prepare another envelope for me, because I don't have those kind of skills. I can only try the first challenge!

There are people who believe in remote viewing. There are people who think it's complete BS.

I'm open minded, but am of the extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof school of thought.

Thus, I'm going to issue a special Pharaoh challenge to Jason Aleksei:

1. What will the closing price of the AUD/USD be for the trading week ending on March 30th? Different brokers have different prices and closing times, so I'm not anticipating accuracy to the pip. Place your prediction here before March 15th and come within 250 pips and I will be impressed. Come within 100 pip and I will be very impressed.

If you don't check the thread before March 15th, post here or PM me and I'll give you a different pair and deadline to try.

2. I have sitting next to me a red envelope with an animal on it. There are 2 pieces of currency and one other item sitting on the envelope. After I post this, I'll place the money and item into the envelope and put it in a display cabinet where it should remain undisturbed.

Your task is to tell me:

a. What animal is on the envelope?

b. Is the currency 2 bills, 2 coins, or one of each?

c. What county issued each piece of currency?

d. What denominations are they?

e. What year is on each one?

f. What is the other item?

If you've read enough of what I've written, you should be able to guess at least one of these. If you can get 2 or 3 right, I'll be impressed. If you get 4 or more right, I'll be very impressed. If you can add any further accurate descriptions of the envelope or it's contents, that will increase my amazement.

Make me very impressed on questions 1 and 2, and I can arrange a modest live account for you to manage using your technique. Impress me with your skills managing that account and I'll happily form a partnership with you to promote your skills.

Just so that no one thinks I'm cheating, I'm going to PM F-Man of Forex Angels with the answers to question 2 today.

Any else wanting to try their remote viewing skills is welcome to participate. If F-Man wants to join in, I'll have to prepare a second envelope since he has the answers to what's in the one I've got sitting next to me now.

The final deadline for any attempts on Question 2 is March 30th.

Pharaoh, I think you don't have a firm grasp of what is possible versus what is practical concerning remote viewing protocols, but perhaps I am wrong. If you have two photos, a lion and a building, it is enough to determine one is a lifeform and the other is a structure to make an actionable prediction.

There are a number of issues involved in setup. So I won't be running yours since I don't know if you have the setup down. What I will do is throw you a bone. I have been working on adjudicating a search term for economic news events over the past year. I have had some great success with GDP, and employment reports 65% accurate over the spike and first 30 minutes. But I have not had any luck with Interest Rate announcements.

Since there are a few of them this week, and it is a current area of research, I will do my best to post those predictions here. Again these have not been tested before so don't trade them. I will go further than giving you a long v short, I will also try to post a chart prediction.

I may take you up on your AUD/USD prediction of a price with a twist though. I will either give you a minimum or a maximum price (I will tell you which) accurate to within 2% of the actual. Typically I get paid to do those on a yearly timeframe rather than a weekly. I am not sure that a weekly is possible as I haven't tried it. I have a lot of other work on my plate but things should clear up by the end of the month.

Actually, I will probably work the AUD/JPY instead. There is a rough limitation of 3 significant figures in accuracy just because of the inherent nature of a non-exchange driven market.

Aussie Interest Rate

As promised here is the experimental result for the Aussie interest rate. The asset under consideration is the AUD/JPY. Expecting an initial short followed by a strong retracement. As for the chart, if there is a noticeable spike, that is it. If there is no spike the first half of the chart could be valid for 30-40 minutes. These things are sometimes more easily seen in retrospect.

Again, never successfully tested this release and this is the first attempt at this particular setup.

Let me also specify you should be viewing either a tick by tick or range chart for comparison. Time based charts are usually not worth a damn.

3-5-2012 3-02-27 PM AU Int Rate Prediction JW.png

Back