Remove your emotions as much as possible.

It's not always possible just to put your emotions aside. I think, only professional traders with big experience can manage to have a neutral attitude to trading.

I think emotions play important role in Forex trading. You always need to stay patient no matter whether you are a newbie or an experienced trader. I know many trades who lost thier money on the forex market after 3-4 years of their trading career. So you need to plan for staying on the market as long as possible.

It's not always possible just to put your emotions aside. I think, only professional traders with big experience can manage to have a neutral attitude to trading.
Emotional discipline is a learned skill, I think it is not beyond the capabilities of many amateur traders either.

At the time of trading you should be calm and relax. You need the best strategy among others if you wanted to make a huge profit and it is possible only when you have a full control on your emotions. One single wrong step makes you lose your money. Thanks!

At the time of trading you should be calm and relax. You need the best strategy among others if you wanted to make a huge profit and it is possible only when you have a full control on your emotions. One single wrong step makes you lose your money. Thanks!
Losing money is okay when you know its a part of your strategy. Not every loss means you are wrong, but consistent losing should raise worries. That is a true challenge for your psychology.

Every strategy accounts for some wrong positions. I think the idea is not to trade impulsively outside your strategy.

Every strategy accounts for some wrong positions. I think the idea is not to trade impulsively outside your strategy.
Trading forex is not easy, this is difficult at sometime which not always position has one direction with the trend, because as speculator currency only trying to analyze based on technical analysis and also fundamental analysis that still need to trading with risk management plan

I would not say that the solution is to remove the emotions, rather you must control them and use them to strengthen your strategy

I would not say that the solution is to remove the emotions, rather you must control them and use them to strengthen your strategy
Removing one's emotions is impossible anyway, they're just part of our human nature.

You can't remove emotions from trading, the best you can do is build systems around it to control it. Example : get a trade manager that executes your trading plan and don't touch it while your trade is unfolding itself. I feel that the moment you start meddling with it, that's where things start to get messy as you nudge your stop loss a bit further down or close off your position early.

Back