Remove your emotions as much as possible.

I agree. The point of the trading plan, of one's strategy, is to be followed after all. Lacking discipline and not following it just leads to poor results.

Beginners do lots of mistakes when they start trading. They don't know anything about the market and start trading because of which they loses their money because they don't know how to trade. Begginers must learn about the market before starting the trading on forex market if they don't want to lose their money.

A learning process of trial and error is normal, in my opinion. The important part is to know how to make errors without suffering major consequences.

Emotions is the death of senses. They control your decision making power. They some times put you in danger when you go towards greed. Before entering the world of trading, have a full self-assessment of your emotions. Are you emotionally stable to trade?

Forex trading is a game of emotions and you have to be strong enough to accept the losses with wide heart. You can not win all the time so you have to improve your emotional strength in order to tackle with the losses. Do you have the strong psychology?

In trading you must have to control your emotions as much as possible because you will lose your money if you make a wrong judment. You must be patient and calm while trading. Because your money is veryy important which you don't want to lose it at any cost. Thanks!

If you want to control emotions in trading then you should choose swing trading. It literally removed emotions out of my trading but if you are doing day trading or scalping, you cannot control these emotions.

In trading you must have to control your emotions as much as possible because you will lose your money if you make a wrong judment. You must be patient and calm while trading. Because your money is veryy important which you don't want to lose it at any cost. Thanks!
Yes patience is the virtue. In trading you have to show maximum patience. First of all it needs a lot of time and effort to learn the art of trading. If you think within 3 to 6 months I will learn and make money, you are absolutely wrong. You may get some temporary success but for long term sustainable success you needs patience.

Yes learning is not the guarantee of earning. trader has to face market, show his performance in trading then earning comes. Many things are involved in making money from fore x trading . Emotions can disturb your trading routine because you are mostly unaware of their presence. Skill of money making needed practice and experience, it will also control your emotions.

It is nice to showcase your emotions in real life but it is suicidal in forex trading. Emotions over-whelm the body and make the mind to make fatal mistakes. It is not easy to control the emotions when the trade is about to crash.

Back