Resolved - 10Brokers won't pay out

Greetings,

Your withdraw request was confirmed.
As a representative of the company I apoligize for this incident.
If you have any questions or complains, please write to:
i.repin@10brokers.com

Regards

In the meantime, 10Brokers have finally given me my money back, after refusing to do so for 5 weeks ! Thanks to Forex Peace Army who intervened and got everything straight after only 3 days... FPA is the best !

In the meantime, 10Brokers have finally given me my money back, after refusing to do so for 5 weeks ! Thanks to Forex Peace Army who intervened and got everything straight after only 3 days... FPA is the best !
It's always good to see resolved cases :)

It's always good to see resolved cases :)
Hi, could you give me some advise how I can get my money returned from 10 brokers. They ignore my requests don't answer the phone and now my funds are not showing in my account with them.
Many thanks
Lorraine Parker

Lorraine
Hi, could you give me some advise how I can get my money returned from 10 brokers. They ignore my requests don't answer the phone and now my funds are not showing in my account with them.
Many thanks
Lorraine Parker
Lorraine, this is exactly the problem I had with 10Brokers. They kept saying they'd return me my money, it was mine, not theirs and bla-bla, but they never did a thing. Victoria, Mike Owens and even the Vice President (whatever his name is) all assured me personally on the phone that they would see to it that my withdrawal request be executed. All false promises. Otherwise I would never have opened an FPA case. Ivan Repin (the owner I think) even wanted me to remove my review once the issue was resolved, saying they had "immediately carried out my request" What liers ! I'm going to fire an e-mail to him right now, see if that helps.
Good luck !

Thank you for your reply, do you have any other contact details apart from the support email on their paperwork
Regards
Lorraine

Back