RESOLVED - AvaFX/AvaTrade cancelled profits of $9188.54

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
To me it seems obvious Ava has no basis for cancelling my profits. Maybe the regulators in Ireland and Australia will prove helpful in my case, but it will take time.

It s so obvious that they want to steal his money , he made a good profit but since this broker is going to lose money by giving it to you, they say that it s a "Trading outside of market " and you are the one who should be punished , Thank you for exposing them,i will never open an account with them .

This is a classic example of how to rip off a trader. If anybody has a shadow of a doubt then they are truly naive.

I would recommend that you read this excellent article:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ave-you-been-scammed-how-complain-manual.html

If you really want to hit avafx where it hurts then get a case opened and fast.

Trust me when I say that if your "off market" trades were ones in which you lost then they would not have been cancelled. Try to detect a few of them in which you lost, document them and use this as part of your evidence in proving that they are scamming you.

Also, you have a very strong case, why did they wait until you requested a withdrawal? Well it's simple. When you request a withdrawal what they do is they ask the dealing room to find every reason in the world not to allow you to withdraw your profits. How do I know? Trust me... I know.

In addition to posting your horrible experience with them here I suggest that you post it in as many forums as possible.

Post a comment explaining your story in the following websites (below).

The more damage you cause to their reputation the more likely they are to pay up...

I know the REAL EXACT address of this company and the names of it's owners and management. I will publish it without hesitating.

So AVA REP. BEWARE!!! If you do not pay this guy I will post the names of the owners and managers of the company in this forum for everybody to see ;).

Tell that to your boss, I'm sure he'll "authorize" the withdrawal. A few thousand bucks is not worth the headache...

Other forums where you can share your story:
AvaFX review | A must read before you trade with AvaFX
AvaFX Review ? Best Review & Rating of AVA FX by DailyForex.com
AvaTrade (ex-Ava FX) Forex Broker, AvaTrade (ex-Ava FX) Review, AvaTrade (ex-Ava FX) Information
http://www.forexbrokerz.com/brohttp://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/ava-fx
http://www.informedtrades.com/514073-avafx-review.htmlkers/ava-fx

Official response from AvaTrade to customer

Please view below additional examples of numerous positions opened in customer’s account at out of market prices.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG

Official response from AvaTrade to customer

Please view a few more examples of numerous positions opened in customer’s account at out of market prices.

6.PNG
7.PNG
8.PNG

If there is an off market prices it s your problem because you manipulate prices or you have sever issues, the problem is from your side not him , you should not take his profits

Please view below additional examples of numerous positions opened in customer’s account at out of market prices.

View attachment 10904
View attachment 10905
View attachment 10906
View attachment 10907
View attachment 10908

Thank you for the response Paul Williams. I think everyone will see that this is not right. I do not do business with bloomberg. Ava is the market maker and as such any price on the terminal is the price that the market was at the time. I do see some differences where you show screenshots, however still even that difference does not warrant cancelling of profits, and that is only one possible feed, in forex there are 100s of different feeds. I can as easily show you market prices at the same time from at least one other broker where I received very similar prices. One such broker is ActivTrades, I posted my account screenshot previously showing similar entries to the ones at Ava.

All this aside, Ava is a market maker and the price was provided at the time. Should there be a price issue that should be corrected within 24 hours.

To play Devil's advocate, you are showing the entries were off market according to the bloomberg terminal, how about the exits? Or exits do not matter?

I have looked through all the screenshots and it appears prices on the screenshot are different by about 15 pips in most cases. On some cases there are profits of 100 pips, that leaves another 85 pips of profit, why is that being cancelled?

I do not enter out of the market on purpose. I trade the news and the market moves extremely fast around news times that is no secret, if Ava's prices were slow to adjust to the news, but you can't tell me where I made 100 pips that whole profit was outside of the market. If there was an error at the entry price then it would make sense to adjust only the entry and not simply cancel the whole trade. This price existed when I took it right before the news came out, that is how I trade.

If my trading style is not allowed at Ava, please give me my profits and ban me from trading in the future, but taking my profits is unacceptable

Trade to win :
Can you provide these trades from other brokers? You stated that you used an ea that would place trades on several brokers at the same time thus getting good prices quickly.
My thinking is that if you can show these trades several other places and those brokers found no issue it would show ava's manipulation.
I am also with you on the entries, If you can get their server to give you 15 pips on the front end why not get some more on the back end as well.

ALSO
@ Paul Williams If you are telling the truth show your feed. not another feed. show the feed from the platform that tradetowin is trading from. It is the only way to prove foul play. I can fab trades out of thin air using easily obtained price feeds.

Back