Resolved - Axnfx is an Offending company

Abbus

Recruit
Axnfx is an offending company. It first provide beleive that they can give their client a huge profit and instantly take payment from them and they also say that if you are not intrested in doing dealing with us then your money will be refunded. In my case i am not intrested in dealing with them but in starting by their sweet talk i was convinced to deal. Later on i felt that they are just showing me demo pictures and always says that they can give me huge profit. I asked them as the market condition is always on fluctuating and future is uncertain then how can u say that u always can give me profit but before saying this i made a payment of 3000 INR and by this it makes me unintrested to deal with them. And now as they said that if you are not intrested then money can be refunded but from last one two weeks i am asking for refund and they are ignoring my mails. So plz tell me how can i get money back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180406-153952.png
    Screenshot_20180406-153952.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 13
Axnfx is an offending company. It first provide beleive that they can give their client a huge profit and instantly take payment from them and they also say that if you are not intrested in doing dealing with us then your money will be refunded. In my case i am not intrested in dealing with them but in starting by their sweet talk i was convinced to deal. Later on i felt that they are just showing me demo pictures and always says that they can give me huge profit. I asked them as the market condition is always on fluctuating and future is uncertain then how can u say that u always can give me profit but before saying this i made a payment of 3000 INR and by this it makes me unintrested to deal with them. And now as they said that if you are not intrested then money can be refunded but from last one two weeks i am asking for refund and they are ignoring my mails. So plz tell me how can i get money back.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Sir they are not coming into video call..they are just saying that it is under process. Now what to do?

Sir they are not coming into video call..they are just saying that it is under process. Now what to do?
Copy the link of the thread and send them via email, live chat, skype or any communications ways.

Sir today they called me to delete the review and said that they even dont care of such type of reviews and on asking by me about refund they said it will be done on 19 may 2018 but condition is that time may vary. Now what to do sir?
Ask them why it will take 1 more month to proceed?

Ask them why it will take 1 more month to proceed?
Sir they are not giving reply just they say that it is in process and say that they will call me but do not call and also say that they will tell me why it is taking so long time but didnt call me and didnt reply me. Now what to do sir?

Back