Resolved - Be aware of Stockpair. com

julie4444

Private
Hello I won several trades on Stockpair.com and instead paying me 700 pounds they paid me just 500 pounds, they told me that they tried to put money to a different debit card, which I informed them was a closed account, sent them 2 official letters before the withdrawal process.They ignored it and tried to transfer money, which bounced back to them and my bank manager confirmed that.I went 15 times to my bank they checked and told me that 200 pounds is back with Stockpair.But Stockpair denies this, maybe simply because they are greedy to pay money to their customers and want to find any excuse not to do that or to pay less.I have official letter from my bank that money is with stockpair...so think twice before you join this company and when I was sending them my inquiries instead of a proper answer I was getting useless letters to deposit more money and they will give me a big bonus, could not believe my eyes.......

Send a link to this thread to Stockpair. Ask them to come here and publicly explain why they can't understand a closed credit card account.

Send a link to this thread to Stockpair. Ask them to come here and publicly explain why they can't understand a closed credit card account.
yes i will but its even more than that, because by law and all regulations they were supposed to transfer money to the last debit card I deposited money with, not to the one which I deposited first time with and I lost that money, but I think they simply play a game to to give me money, logically think about it...and they blame my bank which is a very reliable bank Nationwide, well a building society...plus they got official letter from me about closure of that account, one time i called one of the staff could not even talk English properly...its no organisation in place just absolute chaos...

yes i will but its even more than that, because by law and all regulations they were supposed to transfer money to the last debit card I deposited money with, not to the one which I deposited first time with and I lost that money, but I think they simply play a game to to give me money, logically think about it...and they blame my bank which is a very reliable bank Nationwide, well a building society...plus they got official letter from me about closure of that account, one time i called one of the staff could not even talk English properly...its no organisation in place just absolute chaos...
also i told them to contact my bank and to help me to sort this out, they did not...because there are things to hide:)

Ask your bank to contact their bank.
sorry did i invest money to my bank or did i invest money in currencies? Who should contact who? I told Stockpair to contact my bank, did they? they did not make any attempt...i have official letter from my bank stating the amount they got from Stockpair...

If Stockpair can't seem to figure out how to send your money to your bank or to contact your bank, asking your bank to contact Stockpair and their bank would seem to be a logical thing to try.

they don't know how to send money???? they paid me 500 pounds and they don't know how to pay the rest? poor people:)) and i gave them all the details about my bank, everything.the question is why they tried to put money to the closed account, i sent them a letter about closure of it, why? Why did they make a decision to put money to two different bank accounts, there no logic here at all sorry....by law they must transfer money to the last debit card i deposited money with, but did they do that? No

Back