Resolved - Binary Brokerz

bobsbeer

Corporal
I may have a problem, and it is looking likely that the above company are a possible scam. Website http://trading.binarybrokerz.com/ trading from offices in London.

I rather stupidly got involved with this company in early February, and was persuaded by very clever marketing to deposit £20,000. I have been working with a broker who has been advising on what trades to place and the suggested amounts. Whether by luck or judgement the trades have been 60/40 correct. However the amounts advised to place on the trades have up to now brought about a loss of around £3000. Due to not being comfortable with the level of risk to my investment I decided to stop placing any further trades and put in a request to withdraw my capital on 19 February 2016. I emailed the broker on Monday 22 February and asked him to call me. Which he didn't. The next day he sent signals, and I replied to one email asking him to call. He stated he would, but didn't. The next day I emailed again, and stated why I was withdrawing my funds. Again another reply to say he was going to call. Although I did get an email from Support on 25 Feb requesting more ID verification and a Declaration of Deposits form which I was asked to sign and take a photo of the form and email the photo. I replied with the required documents. Since then nothing. On Friday 26th I again emailed the broker asking him to call me and to sort out the withdrawal. I also requested a further withdrawal. He replied stating he will call me on Monday 29 Feb. I will wait and see if he calls.

I am getting concerned that this company are deliberately withholding my money. Should I be concerned? I know it has only been a week since requesting the withdrawal, however seeing other threads on here regarding this company makes me very nervous that I will not see my money any time soon. Any thoughts or advice on how I should proceed with this?

Thanks, any advice much appreciated.

Dear Trader,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a successful trading experience with us. We would be more than happy to further assist you with your withdrawal request. However, we are unable to locate your account. Your post does not include any contact information for us to know with whom we are speaking to. However, you are more than welcome to contact our support team via email at support@binarybrokerz.com, live chat, or by phone at +44 2036958304. We will be more than happy to assist and have your broker contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

The BinaryBrokerz.com Support Team

The same case here. I requested the withdrawal a few time but every time they told me good opportunities to trade. I took the trades. But even if the balance seems to be high, the account was traded to nothing one day. Be ware of this. Take out your money soonest possible. Their words like the sweets but at the end of the day, it is you to suffer. I am waiting for my lawyer's advice on what to do next. The chance to get back money is very small at the moment. I am talking about USD75500 loss in my account. Such a big lesson! 2 years' saving are gone...

Dear Trader,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had a successful trading experience with us. We would be more than happy to further assist you with your withdrawal request. However, we are unable to locate your account. Your post does not include any contact information for us to know with whom we are speaking to. However, you are more than welcome to contact our support team via email at support@binarybrokerz.com, live chat, or by phone at +44 2036958304. We will be more than happy to assist and have your broker contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your reply. I have been emailing my broker and Jamie Reed at your Support today, but neither has replied and despite promises from my broker to call me today, that has not happened. So please forgive me if I am somewhat sceptical that my request will be handled as per your terms and conditions.. Seeing is believing, and action will prove the sincerity of your words.

Dear Trader,

I tried to message you off the public forum, to give you my personal details, however I am unable to send you a message on here. Instead I have emailed you a copy of my email to Jamie Reed to your Support email. I will expect a reply as soon as possible.

Call the issuing bank for each card. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain exactly what's happened. Ask if a chargeback for failing to provide service as promised is warranted or not.

Report back here what they say.

Not much of an update. I will be contacting my credit card fraud department on Monday regarding this company. Since my initial post I have been constantly emailing and phoning them. I did actually get to speak with a broker, although not mine, (he was called Jack Cruz), called Nicholas Cavalieri who is described as a director on 7/3/16. I explained what I wanted and that I wanted to make withdrawal. He tried to tell me I couldn't because I had been given a bonus. He clearly has not read his own T & C's and there is no such restriction in the T&C's published on their website. I requested he send me a copy of these secret T& C's. Needless to say he hasn't sent them. I have called everyday and they clearly know my number as the last call yesterday to Support they knew who was calling. I was told Lisa Foster would call me shortly and to keep my phone handy. She didn't call.

This company are clearly a scam company who pray on the inexperienced. They do not speak the truth, and I would not recommend Binary Brokerz to anyone. I have spoken to a legal advisor who feels that a good case can be made for a Section 75 claim and will be pursuing this avenue on Monday. This company are refusing to return just over £18,000 of my money that is not tied up in trades and is showing on the account page as available to trade or withdraw. I have complied with their withdrawal terms and conditions. They are clearly scammers.

Back