Resolved - BinaryBrokerz seems to be ignoring my withdrawal request.

Melato

Recruit
Hi all,

I opened an account with BinaryBrokerz on the 25th of July and I immediately deposited about $250 in my account. But since I am new to binary trading I needed confirmation that things are what they say they are. I managed to get my account verified on the 26th of July and I put on a withdrawal request of my $250 on the same day and it was acknowledged with a message saying I will receive a call from my broker in 48 hours to confirm the withdrawal. It's six days later and I have not received a call to confirm my withdrawal, and now I am being ignored on the chat by the support agents.

How do I get assistance from being scammed of my hard earned money?

Regards,
Melato

Hi all,

I opened an account with BinaryBrokerz on the 25th of July and I immediately deposited about $250 in my account. But since I am new to binary trading I needed confirmation that things are what they say they are. I managed to get my account verified on the 26th of July and I put on a withdrawal request of my $250 on the same day and it was acknowledged with a message saying I will receive a call from my broker in 48 hours to confirm the withdrawal. It's six days later and I have not received a call to confirm my withdrawal, and now I am being ignored on the chat by the support agents.

How do I get assistance from being scammed of my hard earned money?

Regards,
Melato

Hi Melato and thank you for contacting us.
Will you please provide the account name and e-mail so I can forward your issue to the Support Team?

Sincerely yours,
Mariano

Hi Melato and thank you for contacting us.
Will you please provide the account name and e-mail so I can forward your issue to the Support Team?

Sincerely yours,
Mariano

Hi Mariano,

The email linked to my BinaryBrokerz account is olla2u.hoezit@gmail.com. I hope these information will be helpful to get my withdrawal processed.

Regards,
Melato

Oh I see now for BinaryBrokerz to actually do what they claim to do on their site we need to complain here on FPA.

I just received a mail saying my withdrawal has been processed and my funds has been released and will be available in 3 to 5 days from today.

Oh I see now for BinaryBrokerz to actually do what they claim to do on their site we need to complain here on FPA.

I just received a mail saying my withdrawal has been processed and my funds has been released and will be available in 3 to 5 days from today.

Good the see that you have received a mail about withdrawal, when you got your money then come back and confirm here so we can mark this thread as a resolved.

Today I received my money that I withdrawn from BinaryBrokerz at last. These thread can now be labeled as resolved and thank you FPA team.

Melato

Back