Resolved: BinaryOnline.com unregulated thieves

kaluciprian

Recruit
Hello people,

I'm having trouble to get my money out from the master thieves called BinaryOnline.com.
Last year in November I have deposited 500$ and since than they refuse to send my money. I have attached an screenshot to prove my deposit and the canceled withdrawal without reason.
I have sent them all the documents and they still refuse to send my money.
This company is unregulated and they do what they want, they are trying to make people to deposit all their savings and than to make them to lose all of them, also I want to mention that they are very insistent to ask money and uneducated. Their "Customers Success Managers" in this way they call their workers, they say you that they finished the studies on Oxford Univesity and you can make millions and become rich in just some months. But in my opinion they workers have difficulties to write and read and they did not finished their high school.

If you have intention to invest any dollar in this company I advice you to stay away and spend the money for you, do not give to these thieves.

Attachments

• withdrawcancel.png
    withdrawcancel.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello people,

I'm having trouble to get my money out from the master thieves called BinaryOnline.com.
Last year in November I have deposited 500$ and since than they refuse to send my money. I have attached an screenshot to prove my deposit and the canceled withdrawal without reason.
This company is unregulated and they do what they want, they are trying to make people to deposit all their savings and than to make them to lose all of them, also I want to mention that they are very insistent to ask money and uneducated. Their "Customers Success Managers" in this way they call their workers, they say you that they finished the studies on Oxford Univesity and you can make millions and become rich in just some months. But in my opinion they workers have difficulties to write and read and they did not finished their high school.

If you have intention to invest any dollar in this company I advice you to stay away and spend the money for you, do not give to these thieves.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.binaryonline.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12823/BinaryOnline-Binary-Option-Broker-Reviews

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/BinaryOnline/

https://twitter.com/binary_online

https://plus.google.com/115706412446903315747

Hello people,

Is your account blocked from the site btw? If it is, you can complain to the regulation they're part of. But they would probably say you broke a regulation or something. You probably just need screenshots.

Is your account blocked from the site btw? If it is, you can complain to the regulation they're part of. But they would probably say you broke a regulation or something. You probably just need screenshots.

These guys are not regulated by any financial authority. My account is verified because I have sent all the documents.

Any updates so far?
They send me an email that I was passed to the investigation team and insist to discuss with the account manager.
I have writed back that I don't wish to discuss with anyone, I only want to receive my money back.

These guys are not regulated by any financial authority. My account is verified because I have sent all the documents.

They send me an email that I was passed to the investigation team and insist to discuss with the account manager.
I have writed back that I don't wish to discuss with anyone, I only want to receive my money back.
And then any response to your email?

Let's give them time until this week, after that I`ll suggest you more steps to follow.
I have just got their reply.
They said that my account was inactive for the last 3 months and I need to pay 5% fee for every month that I was inactive.
I want to mention that I have asked to have my funds back and close the account more than 3 months ago, so they strategy is to not process the withdrawal and than to clean the account from the funds with their abusive fees.

Back