Resolved: BinaryOnline.com unregulated thieves

I have just got their reply.
They said that my account was inactive for the last 3 months and I need to pay 5% fee for every month that I was inactive.
I want to mention that I have asked to have my funds back and close the account more than 3 months ago, so they strategy is to not process the withdrawal and than to clean the account from the funds with their abusive fees.
Ask them that why your wid request wasn't approve if it was requested 3 months before?

Ask them that why your wid request wasn't approve if it was requested 3 months before?

I have sent them my documents the end of november and only 2 weeks ago I have received an email that my account was full verified.
Today they mailed me and said that didn't approved the withdrawal because my account was not full verified, but as I said I have sent them the documents 4 months ago.
Today the withdrawal was approved and they asked to mark as solved this matter on the forum.
So FxMaster you can mark this post as solved, thank you for your replies.

I have sent them my documents the end of november and only 2 weeks ago I have received an email that my account was full verified.
Today they mailed me and said that didn't approved the withdrawal because my account was not full verified, but as I said I have sent them the documents 4 months ago.
Today the withdrawal was approved and they asked to mark as solved this matter on the forum.
So FxMaster you can mark this post as solved, thank you for your replies.
Before I may request to mark this thread as a resolved, I would like to confirm that did money arrived in your account yet?

Back