Resolved - Bloombex Options

Well, each account does have it's own account number and owner name associated with it, so that could be the difficulty. There is always a technical difficulty to get the money back to the former client with regard to Greymountain Management (GMM), even when a settlement amount has been FULLY signed. "Technical difficulty" and "Technical Glitch" are the two most used terms by GMM binary option firms. Bloombex's legal department needs to stop being so one sided in getting a settlement completed with tradermcb. Get the settlement done for his father who is in very bad health. This just totally disgusts me.

I also wanted to point out this user sent me a private message - BEWARE of this website

He said: I am a liar and a spammer. arranevensllp.com is a new website designed to steal your money. ]Please report lying scammers like me. Please post about me in your Scam Alerts thread.

qureshifar, Today at 7:31 PM

Earlier message ---
I came in contact with a legal practitioner that connected me with a trade regulator that helped me collect my money back after filling a complaint to World Trade Organization (WTO). Feel free to contact him for advise Mark_scott@arranevensllp.com

WTO huh. Where does WTO play a part in all these? No doubt they will be asking some sort of "upfront" admin or service fees to help you make your case to WTO... and disappear with your money.

Looks like AsstMod or Spam Cat arranged a confession. :)

I'm pretty sire the WTO isn't in the habit of recommending specific websites to help people recovery money. If you want to have fun, email Mark Scott and ask him who the company's contact at the WTO is.

Whomever did it, took care of the spammer in no time flat. I had an update email and that person's response and their account were gone!! Great work, sorry that they jumped on this thread especially to screw with people.

bloombex acct.jpg
Today 12/16 - Michele S. - I need a response from Legal.

Last edited:
I heard that certain countries like france want to prosecute people like Michele S. all the run around games lol you think you are not going to prison with you friends Michele? Israel is getting more and more pressure put on them to give up the names of the employees and directors and soon they will follow the paper trail and then at your arraignment you can explain about why you could not resolve the refunds to clients you stole from. I feel bad for your country of Israel who will forever be known as scam central along with your sister country Nigeria...

Back