Resolved - Bloombex Options

I've been fighting them a year now. No success. 40 grand lost myself. I even have a lawyer that deals with this stuff. Nothing. They are part of a criminal organization . We have contacted several agencies with more than enough proof. I will never get my money back and will probably take take rest of my life to pay back 40 grand in credit card debt. Had 180K at one time but they never sent to me when I asked for it. Over and over.
if 540 days didn't passed issue a chargeback thorugh your bank

if 540 days didn't passed issue a chargeback thorugh your bank
We've sent letter to cc companies last month. Waiting for the results. Under 540 but not much. Hoping for the best. Ready to move on from all this but can't until I get my money back.

Make sure to stay in touch with the Times of Israel and the ISA in the near future word is they will be physically making arrests and raiding their offices in Tel Aviv, this is why Banc De Binary shut it's doors as they had inside knowledge of this coming. It is not over, it is just starting, wait till they start making them payback the people they scammed like you.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/binary-options/

Hello Moderators,

As the OP, please close this case and moved to resolved. We have come to an agreement.

Thank you

Has all money owed reached your father's account, or is Bloombex demanding the thread be marked as resolved before sending money?

Thankfully we are grateful the issue has been resolved and monies paid into the account. It has taken a long time and we appreciate your assistance with this.

Back