RESOLVED Case# 2013-057 | M&Z vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 84 90.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think a company like liteforex would make a issue out of petty matters....see they have shown the documentary proof and more over if a company has already put up some rules and regulation to abide with then one cannot blame liteforex for taking action against them
But the problem here is that Liteforex showed no proof whatsoever about wrongdoing on the part of the client. The whole story about the two IP addresses was pathetic. One of them was incorrect as admitted by Alexander. He never gave the alleged second IP address, so as far as I'm concerned it didn't exist. Over time I've read so many ridiculous and technically impossible accusations from brokers regarding the way their clients are illegally trading that they must think we are backward or something. The prize goes to the one that claimed the trader was somehow hacking into their server, but the two IP address claim is also pretty good. Think about it, a broker of any size will see very similar trades in opposite directions all the time from different clients. For me Liteforex is guilty by stupidity. That said, I would advise everybody to stay away from brokers that offer bonuses. There's no free lunch, so you can bet your bottom dollars there's something fishy.

Lite Forex don't respect anyone
they don't respect the clients
they don't respect this forum
they don't care about anything

i really hate them

I have some good news. LiteForex's representative and I have been discussing the issues involved in the Traders Court cases. Nothing is set in stone, but I do see some promising signs of progress.

I have some good news. LiteForex's representative and I have been discussing the issues involved in the Traders Court cases. Nothing is set in stone, but I do see some promising signs of progress.

them try only to play with u
do u think that's any broker of the world have resolves after 3 months?
they don't have anything
they have only tricks and deception

Hi I am sorry for your missfortune with this company.
I don't have them either, but I made a life chat with their support,
and as why they have a case in FPA, and they offcourse did not want to comment.
so I asked, what official entity regulateting the brokker, and then they write Seychelles International Business Authority: The Seychelles International Business Authority
I mean, who the F"#¤ is Seychelles International Business Authority: The Seychelles International Business Authority.!!!
total BS, I just wish our comunity have enough ressource, to REALY take them to court.

Crunchy

Dear Pharaoh,

Most of brokers let clients to sign term and condition agreements by making check box... This action means he accepted all writen notes in policy or term of uasage.
Most of bonus like a trap to prevent client withdraw any profit without making standard lots to cover bonus. But even so , client can withdraw some profit as percent to total amount (i.e if the bonus is 50% of basic deposit , client can withdraw 50% of profit)

Dear Pharaoh,

Most of brokers let clients to sign term and condition agreements by making check box... This action means he accepted all writen notes in policy or term of uasage.
Most of bonus like a trap to prevent client withdraw any profit without making standard lots to cover bonus. But even so , client can withdraw some profit as percent to total amount (i.e if the bonus is 50% of basic deposit , client can withdraw 50% of profit)

In this case, it wasn't a matter of him trying to withdraw early. LiteForex accused M&Z of cheating. Evidence of one suspicious trade was presented. Evidence of a second trade would have consigned this case to oblivion, except that LiteForex accused M&Z of cheating by making trades on 2 accounts from INSIDE LiteForex's offices. LiteForex admitted that this was an error, but provided no additional evidence.

so what about me???!!!!
them just guilty?!!

them didn't have any evidences against me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazir.jpg

what about this

The Guilty verdict changes your review from 1 star to Zero stars. It also has LiteForex hanging precariously close to a full scam finding. AsstModerator managed to get one case resolved. He is still talking to LiteForex and trying to get your case and 2 other unresolved cases taken care of.

Back