RESOLVED Case# 2013-057 | M&Z vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 84 90.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this broker is play with me and play with u
them try to do anything to avoid the scam rating

i will not accept ur review
and i have to get my rights by my self

Thanks FPA

I say not guilty as well only because this M&Z dude is repeating over and over writing: THEM instead of they. common, stop with that - it is irritating!

I think that the broker is not guilty, and the trader before trade should read regulations more attentively.

Finally after 50 months i got my money back from Lite Forex
i got the dipusted amount plus 0.5% for every delayed month
i appriciate to FPA Manager Bill he's my hero
and many thanks to Kristina "Executive Director of lite forex"
for her help to get the case resolved
and thanks for every single member voted in my thread
we are safe with FPA

I'm very glad I could help get your issue resolved. I hope the other cases against LiteForex can be resolved soon.

I see all brokers are the same with different names. They are all brazen thieves. The Interpol, FBI and all global justice and law-enforcement organizations must get together and chasing such kind of so called brokers (gangs) and bringing them to justice, seizing all their capitals, banking accounts and sending the gangs to jail for life. There should be somebody who care for innocent traders, innocent people on this planet.
Sure liteforex.com is GUILTY!

I see all brokers are the same with different names. They are all brazen thieves. The Interpol, FBI and all global justice and law-enforcement organizations must get together and chasing such kind of so called brokers (gangs) and bringing them to justice, seizing all their capitals, banking accounts and sending the gangs to jail for life. There should be somebody who care for innocent traders, innocent people on this planet.
Sure liteforex.com is GUILTY!

This is an old case which was brought out of storage to report that it was resolved and 100% of all money owed has been paid to client. Read posts #35 and 36 and also note the first word in the subject line.

Back