RESOLVED Case# 2013-091 | grubson vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello LiteForex

Sorry I didn't spot your reps same post here before I posted in another thread at this forum, so best I ask you the above again in this thread.

Dear Sirs,
Our security department found two profiles which were registered on differnt persons from different cities.

Once again we witness your representative Alexander.LiteForex prove these two account where verified by your company as two different clients from different parts of the world.

This person logged in to this profiles from one IP and at the same time.

I refer you to this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/23116-liteforex-refused-give-my-profit.html there you'll see your representative Alexander.LiteForex once again claimed only one IP address was used by two different account holders, but he/she included two IP addresses from different parts of the world to justify withholding profits gained from withdrawal.

Could someone from your brokerage firm please explain how two different IP addresses can be seen as one same address in the other thread, and was only one IP address really used by 2 different accounts this time ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

A scam finding against this company has been a long coming and is overdue. This broker has been using the same reasons and excuses to confiscate profits for a long time. The cases reported here on FPA are just the tip of the iceberg. They have been given too many chances to keep ripping off their clients. Guilty.

Good Day!
Trading accounts of this person were involved to bonus hunting. He just stole bonus from credit field, transferring it to another account with help of hedged positions.

Ever consider the fact that 2 traders in different cities or countries just might use the same VPS?

I see nothing here to explain why this supposed investigation couldn't be completed in 1-2 weeks.

Alleged bonus hunting isn't exactly the preferred method of terrorists and other criminals to finance themselves. Transferring entire balances from one account to another is how they would do it.

We made a decision to return back their initial deposits and to correct their profit in accordance with point of The terms of work within the Next Level system
Here you can find calculations:

DPST 3000 USD
Corrected profit 2224.22 USD
Total 5224.22 USD
WDRW 5224.22 USD ( tickets: #1437011033 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1790.00, #1437060305 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1500.00, #1437457781 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1500.00, #1437864124 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 433.00, #1437006872 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1.00

DPST 4000 USD
Corrected profit 2692.38
Total 6692.38 USD
WDRW 6692.38 USD ( tickets: #1437007413 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 2038.00, #1437060501 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 2000.00, #1437457794 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 2000.00, #1437864071 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 654.00 )

Brilliant move - you adjusted this so that they both made profits. Based on that, how are we to see if the bonus or the entire account balance was moved? How much was the bonus to each account.

As mentioned, someone attempting to launder money would try to wipe out one account and get all the money into another account. Typically, this involves starting BOTH accounts with the SAME amount of money, NOT $3000 in one account and $4000 in another.

Without presenting some trading records, there is ZERO evidence of this activity.

Both accounts making a profit would indicate that many (most?) trades were not hedged in any way. This flies in the face of any accusations of bonus hunting or money laundering.

Without more evidence, I can only vote Guilty.

What does that all have in common with my case ? This are not my accounts.

Oh my. Yes, the original statement you uploaded in the scam complaint was for account #90345. The accounts posted by Alexander were 914391 and 914922.

Hey Alexander! After all these months, can you please tell us what is wrong with account 90345?

Probably Alex might have got confused with other complaints against their brokerage!!!!

Work pressure speaks....

But still u have not provided proper evidence. So i'm voting LITEFOREX as scam

Ever consider the fact that 2 traders in different cities or countries just might use the same VPS?

I see nothing here to explain why this supposed investigation couldn't be completed in 1-2 weeks.

Alleged bonus hunting isn't exactly the preferred method of terrorists and other criminals to finance themselves. Transferring entire balances from one account to another is how they would do it.

Brilliant move - you adjusted this so that they both made profits. Based on that, how are we to see if the bonus or the entire account balance was moved? How much was the bonus to each account.

As mentioned, someone attempting to launder money would try to wipe out one account and get all the money into another account. Typically, this involves starting BOTH accounts with the SAME amount of money, NOT $3000 in one account and $4000 in another.

Without presenting some trading records, there is ZERO evidence of this activity.

Both accounts making a profit would indicate that many (most?) trades were not hedged in any way. This flies in the face of any accusations of bonus hunting or money laundering.

Without more evidence, I can only vote Guilty.

wow
this is my account

Guilty! Obviously some businesses do not comprehend good "business practices" and good "customer relations". Instead of establishing a good customer base they just fleece us one at a time. Thanks FPA. To bad can't get even broader public exposure to these findings.

Back