RESOLVED Case# 2013-091 | grubson vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad LiteForex finally gets a SCAM finding. I think all InstaForex-like companies should be automatically labeled as scam. I am a news trader and I was recently trading with InstaForex and some of my profits were wiped and I was given a reason very similar to the clause at LiteForex about making over 10% profit from a news trade. In fact when reading the clause pasted here for LiteForex the clause looks almost identical to the clause at InstaForex. It looks like these companies might be owned/run by the same individuals.

i have trade with liteforex for 3 years guys. i had no problem . everything is ok. i they have many good bonus program . sometimes you can read bad information about it. it's not true. if you find a bad information of forex broker all broker have bad information.

liteforex is good for me. i'm still trade with them

Good for you, you are lucky. If you are a real happy trader- do not blame the people who have been scammed and waiting months for their money. LiteForex are not being helpful and not providing any solution for many others that luck wasn't on their favor...

Im beginner trader and have been trading with many brokers, lite forex as well. Based on my experience with these broker, there are no problem that i should face with them. so far is good, their service as well.
I think that some one who saying lite is scammer is really do not like this broker, so they try to find other broker faults..
It's the politic of course...

It's the politic of course...

And of course it's the false positive reviews that are now starting to come in from supposedly 'happy' clients.
It's too late. A broker makes illegal rules and cancel traders profits, they pay the price.

Hello everyone !

After a long time LiteForex contacted with me and finally we have an agreement that close this case with happy end.
Thank you all for your support and many many thanks to FPA team for your commitment.

The status of this case can be now changed to RESOLVED.
Thanks again !

Back