RESOLVED Case# 2013-116 | FXFORME vs capitaloneforex.com

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com

My Case is: Hello

I'm P.G. and I have 2 accounts with capitaloneforex.
the account numbers are 55026 and 55531.
The first one is my trading account and the second one is the Affiliate account that I have with this company.
The case is about my withdrawal from account number 55531 with the amount of 5795$ and also the trades that manully closed my capitaloneforex on my account number 55026.
At first let's explain the withdrawal problem
I requested for a withdrawal with the amount of 5795$ from my account number 55531 and the amount has been deducted from my account by one day.
but till now I did not receive any amount in my bank account and I requested several times to swift copy of the transaction and no one send me anything.

The second problem is about my trading account number 55026
I had 4 open orders on my account and all of them closed suddenly at 16/6/2013.
but the important note is that two of these 4 orders was loss orders and two of them was profit orders but they calculated the losses and they did not calculate the profit of 2 other orders.
one of profit orders had 123 pip Profit and the order one had 25 pip profit but in my history it is showing 0 pip profit.
I attached the Statment and you can find these orders at the end of statement with 152877 and 152124 ticket numbers.

I also reported this Case to FSCL and they contact capitaloneforex company to solve the problem but till now no one contacted me from capitalone forex.
the other interesting note is that My manager ( Mr samir Beool ) is rejecting me.He removed me from his Skype list and rejecting my calls.
I also sent email to support@capitaloneforex.com but never replied.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by FxForMe on 08/03/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/06/13 the last contact was on 09/20/13

Details: The rejected all of my Calls and Emails and Also removed me from their Skype list.
I called them several time and talked with live chat but everytime they denied to connect me to the person who is responsibale with my case.

Company representatives' emails: Samir Beool<beool@capitaloneforex.com>

Attachments

• capital 55026 ( 2 ).htm
    182.5 KB · Views: 4
  • capital 55531.htm
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I see I need to send a reminder to Samir and Jason. If they don't start publicly replying soon, there are several cases waiting to go public.

I see I need to send a reminder to Samir and Jason. If they don't start publicly replying soon, there are several cases waiting to go public.

Yes please ask them to join and reply.Cause they are till rejecting my contacts and telling so many lies about me to regulator.
I'm in contact with Miss Meryn Gates in FSCL about this case and she is waiting for their reply too.

I'm Still waiting for someone from capitaloneforex to join the thread.
I guess they will not join.
I already officially claimed against this Scam company to their regulator and they are following up the case,
But I really want other clients know about this company , and stay away from them to prevent anything like my case in future.

If they don't bother to reply this week, your case goes to the open cases folder next week.

If they don't bother to reply this week, your case goes to the open cases folder next week.

No reply from Capitaloneforex company !!!!!
I even tried several times this week to contact them via email , Skype and phone but no one answered me.
I even tried to talk with my account manager , Mr Samir , Via Live chat but they blocked my IP for chat section , So I tried with different IP and Talked with live chat and tried to talk with mr Samir but they did not connect me to him.
I attached the chat Transcription here.
This is clear that this company is a scam company and I know more clients with same problem and has been ignored by capitaloneforex company too.
I gave them the person's email who is in charge with this case at FSCL to share their information too.

Attachments

• Chat Transcript 1.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Chat Transcript 2.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi FXFORME,

Just talked regarding your issue with Capital one forex I got surprised that they are not take caring of the new clients too. In the end Jessica clearly told me that if you are not happy you can choose another broker but she didnt answer my question about your issue.

Read the chat so everyone get clear face of Capital one forex.

Jessica Robertson
Hello Salim Raheem. How may I help you?
Salim Raheem
Hi Jessica,
Jessica Robertson
how may help upi sir
Salim Raheem
Well, I would like to open Account with Capital One forex but during searching reputation about your company I got one forexpeacearmy.com link that shows your company is not good for investing.
Jessica Robertson
Sir we have over 30 000 clients
not the all of themcan be happy
Salim Raheem
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-pouya-ghiaci-vs-www-capitaloneforex-com.html
check this
Here is one open case, if your company is legit than why here is no response from your company ?
Jessica Robertson
as you see we always respond
Salim Raheem
I saw few response from one person name Samir but he failed to submit evidence and make his self right.
After that he is like no-where
nothing from his end
Jessica Robertson
sir also some of those comments from Scammers
Salim Raheem
I do agree that some comments were from Scammers but I saw genuine complaint
a person responding with his account number
I'm Pouya Ghiaci and I have 2 accounts with capitaloneforex.
the account numbers are 55026 and 55531.
how can be he scammer ?
Jessica Robertson
sir I can not explain all the comments there
but we have so many clients from India,and they all happy with us..
Salim Raheem
I know that, Thats why I decided to go live with Capialone
But I got this issue
No one can invest money without make him self confidence
Jessica Robertson
dont worry sir
i promise you the best service
Salim Raheem
I`m still confused because of that issue
Jessica Robertson
sir you can start with little deposit and see
Salim Raheem
and even no response on hat case from your official employee
Jessica Robertson
i will give you your Account Managers Skype
kamala.cofx...
you can contact with her directly any time you like
Salim Raheem
Suppose If I got the same situation. I`ll not get any reply as he current situation ?
Jessica Robertson
sir as i told you you wont have any problem with our company ever
Salim Raheem
I`m sure that you told those words to that guy also
but he is having problem now
My concern is why there is no official reply ?
Jessica Robertson
his account manager will fix his problem
Salim Raheem
80% traders are investing money after reading review on forex peace Army
and if you are bad there than you must loose clients like me
Jessica Robertson
sir it is up to you,when you decided to open a account i will help you with that
sir you can choose other brokers also
Salim Raheem
Thanks for your time but I decided to not go live with your company
1:53 pm
Jessica Robertson
if you dont trust our company
1:54 pm your welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Salim

Thanks for your Attention in advance.
I'm in contact with the regulator and I'm not letting them to continue this Kind of behavior .
I will update everyone in this forum about this case.

Dear Fiogol

Thanks for your attention too.
At first I contacted the CEO of FSCL regarding my case with capitaloneforex company.
And they reffered me to Acura team for investigation.
I'm waiting for acura Team reply for informing me about the result.

Back