RESOLVED Case#2013-155 | banca vs www.capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you get your money back. When brokers start playing with your trades, it time to jump ship. Sounds like they are stalling now. Get your money first. Then if you think you want to change your posting, its up to you. If it was me they did this to, I would probably post more truthful, unfavorable, negative postings. Just my vengeful attitude. If they do it to you, they will repeat the act to other people.

They call me three times. But no action from them. They told me, they do the real business, they have good client, and what we posted in FPA, nothing for them.

They call me three times. But no action from them. They told me, they do the real business, they have good client, and what we posted in FPA, nothing for them.

They do sound real cocky. If whatever was posted in fpa against them means nothing, then why do they keep posting fake reviews on their review page? I do hope that they get a Scam finding asap so that other traders won't fall for their dirty tricks anymore. I was the first of their many victims being lured by their Bonus offering to open an account with them. And now they are being even more aggressive in their marketing with a 500% Deposit Bonus!!! That is unheard of in any forex brokers. I foresee many newbie traders falling for their trap if nothing is being done against them.

We received this email from Meryn Gates at FSCL

I regret that Capital One Forex’s membership with Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL) was terminated on 20 December 2013.* As Capital One Forex is no longer a member of FSCL we are unable to help with your complaint.* I can only suggest you continue to communicate with Samir Beool of Capital One Forex.

Hmm.. interesting how she blew us off for two weeks before she went on vacation from the 12th of Dec to 12Th of Jan. She knew the membership was being terminated and she just ignored us. We are notifying her boss and Susan Taylor CEO of.FScL.

You may also want to contact Capital one Forex's accounting firm Team Acura and the owner is Debbie Jefferass and her email.is debbie@teamacura.co.nz

If you have no luck here then PM me. I can help you.

We received this email from Meryn Gates at FSCL

I regret that Capital One Forex’s membership with Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL) was terminated on 20 December 2013.* As Capital One Forex is no longer a member of FSCL we are unable to help with your complaint.* I can only suggest you continue to communicate with Samir Beool of Capital One Forex.

Hmm.. interesting how she blew us off for two weeks before she went on vacation from the 12th of Dec to 12Th of Jan. She knew the membership was being terminated and she just ignored us. We are notifying her boss and Susan Taylor CEO of.FScL.

You may also want to contact Capital one Forex's accounting firm Team Acura and the owner is Debbie Jefferass and her email.is debbie@teamacura.co.nz

If you have no luck here then PM me. I can help you.

So does that mean Capital One Forex is not regulated anymore? Funny thing is, Stephanie Chapman, my case manager from FSCL emailed me on the 20th of Dec 2013 which is the exact same date of the termination that they will be gone for a 2 weeks holiday break and will get back to me when they return on the 6th of Jan 2014. Well, I have not heard from them since and what is the point of a brokerage company being regulated if they can just scam customers and then terminate themselves from their regulators?? I don't get it.

So does that mean Capital One Forex is not regulated anymore? Funny thing is, Stephanie Chapman, my case manager from FSCL emailed me on the 20th of Dec 2013 which is the exact same date of the termination that they will be gone for a 2 weeks holiday break and will get back to me when they return on the 6th of Jan 2014. Well, I have not heard from them since and what is the point of a brokerage company being regulated if they can just scam customers and then terminate themselves from their regulators?? I don't get it.

UPDATE: I emailed Debbie From teamacura and they too have cease their services with Capital One Forex and was told that Capital One Forex was never regulated by NZ Authorities it was registered only. The company is in the process of being de registered from NZ FSP registration and is no longer a member of FSCL.

UPDATE: I emailed Debbie From teamacura and they too have cease their services with Capital One Forex and was told that Capital One Forex was never regulated by NZ Authorities it was registered only. The company is in the process of being de registered from NZ FSP registration and is no longer a member of FSCL.
can you file for court in NZ?

can you file for court in NZ?

At this point of time, I am not sure how to go about doing that. But it will be great if all those who got scammed by COF to come forward and file a lawsuit against them together. We can't let them get away with their crimes and go unpunished.

Sorry All,

I was on vacation before, as i told before on 14 July 2014 i will back home.
Yes CapitaloneFX send me $500 to my Neteller account.

From now on, I declare my case with CapitaloneFX was RESOLVED.

But now something happened on my Neteller account. Someone hack my account and i lost $327.
Just check :
Screenshot_3 Neteller Case.jpg

It's never happened before to my account. I always use my Neteller account.

I was report to Neteller Support . Now my account was suspended for investigation.

Regards,

Banca

Back