RESOLVED Case# 2014-051 | mtuoliv vs capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks to me like he says he deposited, traded quite a bit, and then was denied all withdrawals.

UncleSteve,
those withdraw requests are the same amounts like their original deposits.
i have deposited using both methods. and that scam company (Capital One Forex) does not process any of them.
i think here am clear.
I don't totally understand this case.

it sucks that a small withdrawal using a different method than the original deposit can cost a lot; but I don't understand enough to vote.

can you re-explain your case a bit?

Imagine that UncleSteve, though wise, is very old (37!) and needs things explained in little bits at a time.

My Forex Magic 8 Ball predicts a scam finding for Capital One Forex very soon. :D

On my side, this company is a Scam already. I have been banned with them, so that i cannot contact them using live chat.
Robert Moore do not want to talk to me in chat while he cannot process my withdraw request of deposits only!
My Forex Magic 8 Ball predicts a scam finding for Capital One Forex very soon. :D

Scam, They have a long history of dishonest practices after doing some research of the company. This seems like there typical M.o

If they don't process my withdraw request, i will continue and try to make sure they regret.
Scam, They have a long history of dishonest practices after doing some research of the company. This seems like there typical M.o

Hello!

Today Capitaloneforex has sent to me $300 in my skrill account
The attached is its screenshot

Screenshot of payment.png

You are lucky! Do you get all money back? I hope that also to me they will send money back. Next week I will have more time to go to Police station in case I will not get money from them.

Yes, of course.
This company try to trick its clients and force them to change their mind.
They pushed me to give them 5 star review but never processed the profits of me $48.97
Their customer support representatives may be are devils hired from satanic house!!!
One of them called me and told me "What ****in profits do you want, you mother-****er"
that is they language and competitive customer support they offer!!!

Hahahaha!
According to the case filing, the amount owed was $604, not $300.

Back