RESOLVED | Case# 2014-052 | forexmann vs capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forexmann

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com

My Case is: I have opened account in end of July 2013. I have fund my account with 500eur by Skrill... When I would like to withdrawal some money on start of September 2013 and they told me that account is in USD currency (fund 500eur, they set account with 500USD). After few days of negotiations on emails and live chat they return me 500EUR of deposit to my Skrill... After this i would like to withdrawal more money but they always they were were pronounced to withdrawal. After some contacts they told me to make another 5lots of traded size for minimum opened time 5 days.... After this I have made few trades to reach 5 lots but after this they told me that I have made hedged positions and this is not allowing! Crazy, because it was not allowed from broker and also never written in any terms. I have made a lot of calls, send a lot of emails but they never get me back my earned money!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Miha on 03/04/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/09/13 the last contact was on 01/17/14

Details: I never get reply on my emails about withdrawals (I send to different email in also in CC)! Always only by phone or live chat which I have not recordered :-(

I make a complaint to FSCL NZ which told me David Pegg David.Pegg@fma.govt.nz

A lot of times they have not answer on live chat when I have on their website from my IP.

Company representatives' emails: finance <finance@capitaloneforex.com>
support <support@capitaloneforex.com>
Enrico Falchi <enrico@capitaloneforex.com>
Samir Beool <beool@capitaloneforex.com>
Jason <jason@capitaloneforex.com>
Debbie Jeffares On behalf of Capital One Forex Limited NZ <debbie@teamacura.co.nz>
Rhonda Singleton Enquiries Administration Manager <rhondasingleton@fscl.org.nz>

Attachments

• CapitalOneForex.zip
    556.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CapitalOneForex.zip
    556.6 KB · Views: 5
Another new case for CapitalOneForex. :(

Yo AsstMod! Case number and formal invite to CapOne please.

CapitalOneForex didn't reply to the last invitation I sent. I'm moving all current filings to the Open Cases folder and sending a final warning to the company.

LOLLL...They call me now and told me again to make another 5 lots (I have made all together 120lots and also 5lots after they suggest this.

I have opened now 5 lots of positions. They told that FPA is nothing and to close the case here and make 5 lots of trades and then they withdrawal my funds! I tell to him to send me one email but he promise me that his words are same as mine :)) He would not to send me an email.

They are just trying to stall for time. I fell for that trick many times but I bet that they did not expect you to open a full 5 lots trade at one go. Now they may have to come up with another excuses or reluctantly return you the money.

Don't open any trades. Tell them that you want all communications to be in writing. Otherwise, if your account survives 5 lots, they could say "Oh wait, we need you to trade another 10 lots."

"After some contacts they told me to make another 5lots of traded size for minimum opened time 5 days."
This by itself is shocking...The broker forcing trader to make trades. What's that got to do with withdrawal?! It's as if they want the OP to lose the profits quickly :mad:

"After some contacts they told me to make another 5lots of traded size for minimum opened time 5 days."
This by itself is shocking...The broker forcing trader to make trades. What's that got to do with withdrawal?! It's as if they want the OP to lose the profits quickly :mad:

Yes they force to lose money (profit) yes. I have made positions in both ways (I will lose some money but I will made additional and LAST 5 lots!) then I would like that they withdrawal and I will not negotiate anymore with them!!!

I forget to told that I have been called today again from them but I told to send me email because I was busy. They told me that call me back (I would like to have written what they say). I think that tomorrow they call me again.

Back